His First Heat

[HEAVY SMUT WARNING ⚠️]

Midnight hit and Theo was at his breaking point. He had sobbed for most of it and his whole body was in so much pain it overwhelmed him to the point he felt numb.

He heard footsteps coming up the stairs, causing him to crane his head to the door. Someone fiddled with the lock until it unlocked. When the door opened, everything in Theo seemed to get excited, causing more tears to escape.

Ezra entered, looking around the room until his eyes landed on the sweating heap of a mess that was Theo. Ezra closed the door, jumping into action. When he dropped to his knees, Theo practically threw himself into Ezra's arms.

"It... hurts." Was all he could say.

Ezra rubbed soothing circles on his back. "I know I'm so sorry it took me this long. I never meant for you to go through this much pain." He explained, wrapping his arms around Theo, he lifted him up and placed him in the bed. "I didnt know your heat was this close otherwise I would never have left."

"Help... me." Theo begged, his voice breaking.

Ezra nodded, his inner wolf finally taking over. He bent down and kissed Theo. This started everything. Theo held him close, slipping his tongue immediately into Ezra's. Ezra was surprised at Theo's boldness, but considering he is looking like a sex starved teenager, Ezra somewhat expected it.

He allowed their tongues to dance together, Ezra stealing Theo's breath away as he wrapped his arms around Ezra's neck, bringing his chest close to his own. The sweet smell passed his nose, causing him to grab a hold of Theo's waist, bringing it up to grind against his growing erection. Heat filled Theo's cheeks, his hands falling from Ezra's neck, flowing down Ezra's rock hard chest. He gripped the base of Ezra's shirt, tugging it upwards.

Ezra broke the kiss, leaving both of them panting for more. He helped Theo take both of their shirts off, Theo squirming under the heat pressure he's been in all day. Ezra smirked, leaning down, he made little kisses from the corner of Theo's mouth, down his chin and to his neck. When he made it to Theo's nipple, he caught it into his mouth, allowing a shocked gasp to escape Theo. He arched his back slightly squirming uncomfortably on the bed.

Ezra could not believe how fucking hot Theo was being in this moment. His body was a bit leaner, and pale against Ezra's tan skin. His pink nipples popped against his chest, looking so inviting to Ezra. He bent down, catching it again in his mouth, pinching the other one.

Theo felt like he was going crazy. He's never been this turned on nor has he ever been in this sort of position with a guy. His mind was fuzzy, all he could focus on was how much pleasure he wanted to feel. Ezra was looking incredibly husky and hot today. His hair was pulled out of his face, the green eyes taking in every inch of Theo. He wanted more of Ezra. His body screamed for it.

"Please..." Theo begged unashamed of his plea.

Ezra chuckled, his eyes casting up to catch Theo's. "As you wish." He whispered against Theo's stomach, tickling him with his breath.

Ezra continued down Theo's body until he made it to the pants. Theo unbuttoned and unzipped them, sliding them down Ezra's legs before throwing them onto the floor. He turned his attention back to Theo, his eyes stopping on Theo's boxers. They were slightly wet near one area, looking as if some precum must have slipped out.

Ezra bent his head, licking the spot the precum was sitting. Theo let out a loud moan, gripped the bed sheets. He was sensitive, most likely from sitting in pain all day. Ezra found Theo's positioning hot and all he wanted to do, was taste him.

Pulling Theo's underwear off, he spread Theo's legs who protested in embarrassment. Ezra ignored it, finally taking Theo into his mouth.

Theo arched his back, tears spilling from his eyes. He threw his hands up his head, gripping the headboard for support as Ezra moved his mouth around his cock. His tongue dancing around the slit of his head, dangerously seductive.

Theo was already at his limit and without warning, he cummed his body growing rigid under the released pressure. Ezra pulled back, a small dribble of cum leaking from the side of his mouth.

Theo heard a gulp, causing him to blush bright red. "You... swallowed it?!" He asked, breathlessly.

Ezra smirked. "Of course I did. I wanted to see what you tasted like. Sweet with a hint of salty." He winked, causing Theo to burry his face into his hands.

"Unbelievable." He groaned up.

Ezra looked down at Theo, seeing he was still hard. He reached over into his back pocket, pulling out the lube he brought, opening it, he poured some on one finger. Theo peaked at through his fingers, seeing what Ezra was doing. He's seen enough gay porn to know where this was leading.

"Move your hips up a little bit."

Theo did, scooting a bit forward, he brought his hips up, grabbing hold of both his knees, keeping them spread apart. Ezra gulped, seeing Theo in this position. Made his inner wolf grow crazy.

He sucked in a breath, keeping his impulses from doing anything regretful, and continued what he was planning. He placed the finger at Theo's entrance, looking up. "Take in a breath." Ezra says.

Theo listens, taking in a breath, and releasing it. He felt something wet and slightly warm enter him, causing him to clam up. But when the finger started massaging the inside, his body went crazy. He buckled under the pleasure, throwing his head back on the pillow, arching his hips forward, moving in his own. Ezra chuckled, impressed at how much Theo was feeling just one finger. Couldn't blame him, the first heat is the strongest. Ezra inserted the second finger and that's where Theo felt some pain.

"Just breathe." Ezra husked.

Theo did just that, enduring the small amount of pain as he moved his fingers around. Seeing the amount of discomfort on Theo's face, he decided to try and find the sensitive spot. Moving around deeper, he pressed down.

Theo moaned loudly, arching his back, he shot forward, grabbing a hold of Ezra's hand. Ezra smirked. "Found it."

Ezra continued to massage that spot, watching Theo throw his head back, moving his hips against Ezra's fingers. "I... cant... I want you, Ezra." Theo begged, the fingers are the only thing Theo can think about. Grinding against them.

That took Ezra over the edge. He pulled his fingers out, unzipping his jeans and pulling out his cock. He grabbed Theo's legs, throwing them over his shoulders as he brought Theo's hips up. He pressed to Theo's entrance. Slowly, he pushed it in.

Theo gasped, grabbing a hold or the bed sheets, closing his eyes tightly. It hurt, but it was a pleasurable hurt. Ezra paused, leaning down, he caught Theo's lips, kissing him. Theo allowed it, bringing his hands up to tangle his fingers with Ezra's hair.

He did one final thrust as they were preoccupied. Theo groaned through the kiss. "Its all in." Ezra mumbled, heavily out of breath.

Theo wrapped his arms around Ezra's neck, pulling away from the kiss to rest his head on Ezra's shoulder. "Y... you can move."

Ezra took his plea, pulling out he trusted back in. All the pain Theo felt disappeared, replaced with pure pleasure. He's never felt this much pleasure before as Ezra hit his spot multiple times. Theo let out an uncharacteristic moan, digging his nails into Ezra's back, trying to stay grounded and in the moment. His heat was insane, making him feel so hot and warm.

Ezra shuddered under him, grabbing for Theo's waist he slammed down hard. Theo felt warm liquid fill him as well as hot thick cum on his stomach. He shivered against Ezra.

"Sorry... I... couldn't hold it." He whispered, kissing Theo's neck. "You feel so amazing and look so sexy. I couldn't hold it in."

Theo chuckled. "Its... okay..." he whispered.

Ezra pulled out, collapsing against the bed. Theo could feel the heat die down just a bit, but he was still horny. He looked down at Ezra and smiled.

"Want to go again?" He asked.

Ezra went wide eyed, but laughed. Getting up he kissed Theo again. "As long as you can handle it."

And so his first night having a Heat, Theo and Ezra had sex 3 more times, before finally taking a shower and sleeping.

A/N: sorry for the delay in updates! I've been dealing with some stuff lately but here's a new update!!! Hope you enjoy!!!