Chapter 31

Wow!!

The response is phenomenal!

This chapter is dedicated to ChesshireCat for her comment.

50 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!

KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING.

REMEMBER BEST COMMENT RECEIVES A DEDICATION!!

***FOR SOME REASON SOME OF THE CHAPTERS ARE COMING UP AS PRIVATE.

SOME PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO READ THEM, SOME ARENT.

IF YOU ARENT, PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES AND I WILL SEND THEM OUT.

LET ME KNOW WHICH CHAPTERS YOU CAN'T ACCESS?!***

Chapter 31

Is this a Dream or are you for real?

Holden POV

Ok; tonight's events have completely shocked me.

I don't know what to think, who to blame or what to say.

When Dean ripped that ski mask off that woman, I didn't know who I was expecting, but the woman I came face to face with what one I was NOT expecting!

Her name was Fiona Knight.. She is Lizzie's mother!

The woman we all thought was dead!

I am astounded, and slightly sickened that Lizzie's own mother wanted her dead!

What the fuck was this about?

Lizzie has been rushed off to the medical centre with Dean at her side.

Jayden and Lance are here with the twins, and myself and my father are dealing with Fiona.

We are currently in my office, Fiona wearing silver laced handcuffs to restrain her; wolves are allergic to silver, and the contact with skin causes horrid red welts and severe bruising.

"Right Fiona. What is going on? Why do you want your own daughter dead? And why the hell does Lizzie think you're dead?" I demand, slamming my fist down on the desk, causing a large fissure to split through the wood.

Looking straight at me in defiance, Fiona smirks,

"She deserves it!" She sneers.

I grit my teeth and chant in my head, 'I don't hit women. I don't hit women.'

"Why. Did. You. Shoot. Her?" I ask slowly, enunciating every word clearly, trying to reign in my temper.

"She didn't deserve to live." Fiona shrugs, as though not caring.

I turn and look at my father; I am fuming. I can't continue this.. I need somebody to take over before I punch her light out.

"Right, Fiona.." My father starts, "your behaviour has not only endangered a member of our pack; but has potentially killed our Luna-"

"Luna?" Fiona gasps.

We both nod at her; she didn't know?

"Oh shit, I'm gonna die!" She realises what she's done, placing her head in her hands. What angers me is that Fiona isn't showing remorse for endangering her daughters life but the fact that she knows her life is going to end for hurting a pack's Luna.

"Elizabeth Rosanna Knight is my mate; the pack's rightful Luna and the mother of my child.

You risked her life, and you will not be getting off lightly.

As the Alpha of this pack, it is my decision what fate you are handed.. But I am going to put you in our holding cell, and will allow the Luna to make her decision." I say with authority and anger radiating from my form.