Chapter 43

Hiya guys, I advise you to ALL check out RachelFitzsimons story if you're into the whole BDSM scene!! 

This chapter is dedicated to her for a lot of help!! :)

I was trying for 100 votes but it wasn't going to happen lol.. 

And all of my wonderful fans are begging for the next instalment. 

I'll be nice and give in. 

:)

RIGHT BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE NOTE THAT TWO CHAPTERS ARE SET TO PRIVATE. TO READ THEM, YOU MUST DELETE THE STORY, FOLLOW ME AND THEN READD. THIS ISN'T FOR MY BENEFIT; I DIDN'T DO THIS FOR FANS. IT'S THE WAY WATTPAD IS WITH EXPLICIT CHAPTERS. 

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ABUSIVE INBOXES BECAUSE THE WAY THIS IS SET. I DO NOT APPRECIATE IT. DO AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THE CHAPTERS WITH NO BOTHER. I HAVE ALSO POSTED THE LINKS TO THE PRIVATE CHAPTERS ON THE CHAPTERS BEFORE AND AFTER THOSE THAT ARE PRIVATE FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

Chapter 29: http://www.wattpad.com/8620656

Chapter 42: http://www.wattpad.com/9153707

 ********Chapter 42 is private, link here: http://www.wattpad.com/9153707*********

80 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER MY LOVELIES XXX

Chapter 43

Sun, Sea, Sand, Sluts, Sex & Solutions!

(Note my amazing use of alliteration lol)

Lizzie POV

The first week of our honeymoon was taken up with the hotel 'room' and we never left it.

My heat was unbearable and I could go 3 hours without release.. Damn being mated to an Alpha is hard work!

It was hot, sweaty and so much fun! 

I can say I'm wiped!

I woke up this morning and the burning fire in the pit of my stomach was finally gone.. 

Part of me was relieved, another part was slightly disappointed as it was excuse to stay naked all day and not leave the bed.

I was enjoying room service and sex in the shower!

But now I get to enjoy the sights of the Bahamas; something I've never been able to do before.

We are wandering around the tourist town; little unique shops and stalls loitering the streets in a beautiful disarray of colours and fabrics hanging everywhere. 

The cobbled roads of beautiful warm oranges and golds. 

A beautiful sight.

I bought some postcards and little trinkets from some shops, before settling down at a cafe with an ice cream.

"What shall we do tonight?" Holden asks while licking his mint chocolate chip cone. 

Dean looks at me for an answer and I sigh, shrugging my shoulders, "I'm open to ideas." I reply.

My rum and raisin ice cream is gorgeous and I may even consider another after this one. 

I seem to be craving this particular thing today. 

My mouth was watering about the prospect of eating it since I woke up. 

Rum and raisin all the way!

"How about this club those girls were chatting about on the beach?" Dean suggests nonchalantly.

~*~