Clean face

Louis was sitting on the counter in the bathroom with Harry standing in between his legs. He was shaving Harry's beard.

Harry stood there in some basketball shorts admiring his boyfriend. He had his hands placed softly on Louis' hips.

Louis had on his consecration face on, his brows furrowed and his lips on top of his top lip.

"There. Done." Louis says, happy and a little silent (?). Harry leans his head down and kisses Louis softly.

Louis of course kisses him back and wraps his arms around his neck.

Harry lifts him up and walks out of the bathroom and into their living room. Louis wraps his legs tighter around his waist and kisses him harder.

When they're in the living room Harry manage to trip on the carpet underneath the couch and falls onto the couch with Louis underneath him.

He chuckles and uses his arms to reach up to Louis again and kisses him.

••••
I'm really sorry that this is so fucking short, I didn't want it to be this short, but I don't know what more to write.

Me and stylessmxle came up with the idea, well it's her idea, and we comprehended and then I wrote this.

I really hope you liked it, even though it's as short as Louis, anygays I love you all very much, and thank you so much for the support!!🤧🥺