Cold nose

Louis had just finished his football training as the team captain. After he took a quick shower he dressed up in Harry's red hoodie paired with black skinnies and black vans.

He went to his locker to get his English book for his next class while humming on one of Harry's songs.

Harry is taking the music line at their university, he plays guitar, piano and he has the voice of an angel, he also writes songs. He played one of his songs for Louis, and now Louis can't get it off his mind.

As Louis was trying to find his book while humming on Harry's song he felt to strong arms wrapped around his waist and then a kiss to his ear.

He closed his eyes and smiled as the warm lips touched his ear. He looked at his shoulder where this "mysterious person" had rested their chin on.

"Hey babe." Louis smiled and turned back to his locker.

"Hey." Harry answered and hugged Louis tighter as he had his guitar on his back, in its case. He nuzzled his face into the crook of Louis' neck as he always does.

"Haz, stop it!" Louis giggled. "Your nose is cold!" Louis pushed his head to his shoulder, trying to get Harry's face out of his neck crook, but it was to no use. Harry didn't even flinch.

"That's why I'm doing it, your neck is always warm." Harry mumbled, and after a few seconds he finally removed his cold nose.

"My nose is so cold." Harry pouted. Louis chuckled and stood up on his toes to place a soft little peck on the top of Harry's nose. When Louis pulled away Harry smiled at him as if he was a kid who saw Santa Claus at the mall.

Louis smiled back at him before he took his English book and put it in his backpack. He then grabbed Harry's hand and they started to walk to their English class.

•••••
Sorry this sucks. I have no motivation and I'm getting a little tired of writing, so this may be the last chapter of this book, idk yet.

Hope you enjoyed it x
All the love - Erle🦖