fifty one, real life

HARRY

i woke up at the sound of my phone ringing. i groaned, feeling the pain from my head. i checked the time on my wristwatch, who would be calling me at 7 in the morning? i got up and picked up my phone from my side and checked the caller. fuck. it's athena. did something happen last night? fuck, harry, fuck. i couldn't remember any bloody thing that happened. should i take the call?

before fully deciding, my dumb ass answered it. i slowly placed the phone through my right ear, hearing how fast my heart is beating at this moment. so fucking fast that it could escape my fucking chest. sorry, i'm cursing a lot. i'm bloody anxious!

"h-hello?" i answered the call.

i heard the other line sighed, "hey, h," she paused; probably thinking what to respond to the embarrassing thing i did last night, "did i wake you?"

"uhm, yeah. kind of."

"oh, i'm sorry. i should've called later. i'm sorry i disturbed your sleep. i called you as soon as i saw your messages-"

"fuck, i miss you," i cut her off.

"h-harry, uhm. yeah. i miss you too."

i chuckled, hearing the uneasiness in her voice, "what did i do last night? i can't remember shit."

"uhh, you could hold the call and look at the messages you sent me."

i did what she told me and all i could wish is to disappear in this bloody world right now.

"athena, fuck," i paused, "i'm really sorry about what i said on the message. i shouldn't have done that."

"it's okay, harry. i know you. you say things you really feel when you're drunk."

"it has been a year, you know? i've never seen you or even just facetime. i bet you're really happy with him, huh?"

she chuckled, "sooo, the album?"

"yeah. fine line's all about you."

"you wrote me a song?"

"athena, bloody hell. fine line. the whole album, it's all for you."

"w-what?"

"uhm, yeah. i felt inspired."

"you like me?"

"athena i like- i love you. ever fucking since," i breathed out.

"but you dated a bunch of girls, harry."

"love does not fully disappear, a."

"i'm sorry, i have dylan,-" and i cut her off once again.

"fuck, i know. i know you're happy with him. i don't want to ruin what you both have, a. i just wanna tell you how i truly feel."

"do you want to meet up later? or tomorrow? or whenever you're free, h. can we talk? about this," she asked.

"yes! i mean— yes, sure i'm free tomorrow. i have a meeting later actually, with the company and all."

"sure, h. tomorrow it is then."

"okay, where shall we meet?"

she chuckled, "beachwood café."

🌞🌞🌞

it's almost endingggg!