𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫

WHITE TIGER, PART I
enigmatic.

Throughout Chinese history, the tiger has incited a sense of both awe and admiration: its prowess, its ferocity, its beauty, and the harmony of the opposites. The tiger is full of life and embodies the spirit and drive to achieve and make progress.

It is traditionally believed that the west is ruled by a mythical creature; the white tiger. The tiger is also associated with autumn, when it comes down from the mountains into villages.

Even with all the legends, myths and stories. A certain little (H/C) haired lady, decided to ignore them. And climb up the wrong mountain...

(Y/N) (L/N) was just a normal traveler. She just wanted a little experience, to be able to say "hey! i climb a mountain once!" you know, a story to tell.
Well, if you ever saw society again...this would be one hell of a story to tell.

For one thing, you shouldn't have wondered away from the guide. You saw a glimmer in the vast forest and decided fuck it! let's follow that instead of a safe dirt path!

You walked towards the strange light to find a gem?Not just a gem, an emerald. It was... magnificent. It was finer then an diamond, worth more then any gold and certainly was a beautiful gem.

it was wrapped around the roots of a tree. The treasure snuggled up in the roots like a cozy blanket. Before you could even reach towards the prize, a growl sounded from in front of you.

Your eyes shot up at an instant, widening at the sight of a fucking huge white tiger. You backed up towards another tree trunk, as it's piercing bronze-like eyes glare holes through your skull, there was no point in running. This tiger could out run you immensely. You could only hope it wasn't hungry.

The large feline growled loudly, almost like a quite roar. As it bares it's large fangs, showing that it could pierce through flesh like butter. This was it. All because your stupid ass decided to wonder off the trail. God, curiously killed the cat.

You closed your eyes, accepting your imminent death. But, it never came. You opened your eyes to see the tiger sitting in front of you, the emerald placed between the both of you.

You looked back and forth between the tiger and the gem that laid on the floor. The fuck is happening? You grasped the emerald into your trembling hands as tears fell onto the gems surface. You didn't even realise you were crying, you didn't even realise the fear crawling up your spine. You were terrified, petrified even.

You were looking at a wild predator in the eye, was it waiting to pounce? Why hasn't it attacked yet? As your mind thought of endless ways, it could tear you to shreds.

And then a hand cupped your cheek, wiping your tears with their thumb. You jolted up as you were now face to face with a dashing young man. He had pure white hair and those piercing bronze-y eyes. Where did the tiger go? Why does this man have the same eyes?

"After all these years, you finally decide to come back..." His eyes full of endearment and love. You barely knew this man. And yet you felt you had known him your whole life.

"You feel it don't you? That sense of longing, for me." His sultry voice now soft, like a whisper. As his hand trailed down from your cheek to your shoulder and collarbone. It was strange, he was a stranger and yet, you did feel the sense of longing for him. You let his hand wonder as you processed this odd feeling in your chest.

He chuckled lightly, "Every time, you come back more and more intoxicating" He leaned into your neck as he physically relaxed. God, he missed this. He missed you. He unconsciously wrapped his arms around you like a natural instinct.

He waited a century for you this time, before this he waited 50 years. How long would it take next time? A millennia? He couldn't handle it, it would truly break him. His embrace seemed to tighten, causing you to whimper slightly as the sudden jolt of pain. He instantly loosened his grip but never let go.

You eventually composed yourself from the shock of what you thought would be an attack and the weird feeling bubbling inside you and managed to speak out a few words.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

762 word count.
edited: -