The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3

Arriving back to the courtyard Cheng Bi Yu immediately changes her hanfu.
Ah Lam and Ah Kum then approached with a tray of exquisite dishes.

Cheng Bi Yu's face lit up like fireworks her mouth instantly watering at the aroma. Cheng Bi Yu then picks up her chopsticks tasting the tender deer meat, "Superb job! Truly good!-" She praised the girls culinary skills.

"Thank you! Miss" they both blushed quickly leaving.

Cheng Bi Yu continues to stuff her face her cheeks were stuffed.

"This taste so good! Super tasty!"

[[Host, could you be more decent?]]

Cheng Bi Yu pointed her chopsticks "You! Do you know how hard it is to complete these missions given? I need time to plan strategically what's my next move. My brain needs food, a lot of it to deal with this....."

Cheng Bi Yu continued to stuff her face "So yummy-"

The next morning Cheng Bi Yu got up earlier than usually already had planned for today. "Isn't the weather lovely today girls?....." Cheng Bi Yu sighs in contempt looking up at the warm sky.

"What does Miss wish to do today?" Ah Lam asked seeing that Bao Chen Guangzhou had gotten ready quite early.

Cheng Bi Yu was dressed white green leafed designed hanfu her long hair let down and adorned with hairpieces.

"I wish to go out and sit by a tree playing the zither. Get one for me quick, will you?" immediately Ah Lam and Ah Kum went in search of a zither for their Miss to play.

Ah Lam and Ah Kum had accomplished their task and brought back a zither.

Cheng Bi Yu sat by a tree her fingers rested atop the silk strings a gust of wind blew past her face, "What shall I play?..." Cheng Bi Yu seriously thought before gently plucking the strings.

Her hands were as delicate when pulling the strings making it sound a beautiful sweet melody.

[[Ding! Second male lead's affection points at 20%]]

Receiving the notification Cheng Bi Yu's fingers stilled her eyes frantically scanning  the area for her black-bellied Prince.

Cheng Bi Yu pursed her lips in confusion, "System I don't see him around...Where is he?-" her eyes continues scanning the area.

[[The supporting male lead is hiding]]

Cheng Bi Yu snorts, "It hasn't been that long since we encountered each other and he's already stalking me..." a grin formed on her pink lips, "Then I must put on a good show-"

Her fingers resumed playing the sweet melody but then suddenly her fingers tugged on the strings like a tyrant stringing《God's War》

Her long raven hair and hanfu sleeves gently blew in the wind. Cheng Bi Yu eyes closed as she focused all her energy to play.

[[Ding! Second male lead's affection points at 30%]]

Cheng Bi Yu smiled not far away she could hear slow steady footsteps approaching. Thinking it's Li Zi Hao Cheng Bi Yu smiles even wider she stops playing opening her eyes.

Her smile flattens as her face contorted because instead of her black-bellied Prince standing before her was the male lead Li Zhi Xin.

Li Zhi Xin was dressed in a light green robe which added to the youthful yet modest air which surrounded him. He's the first to speak, "-That was quite enjoyable. I've never heard anything like that before,"