Chapter 6

There are barely any clients in today so you and Aisha are packing away new supplies that were delivered this morning.

Your phone dings in your pocket and you put down the box in your hands, pulling out your phone. It's a Twitter notification.

 It's a Twitter notification

Damn, he looks good.

You watch as the thousands of likes, retweets and comments flood in. If ARMY didn't know about his tattoos, they definitely do now.

"What are you looking at?" Aisha peeks over your shoulder and then she smirks. "He's finally flexing his tattoos, huh?"

"I guess so." You smile. Out of curiosity, you look through some of the comments. A large majority of them are fans freaking out over the tattoos on his hand. And it seems to be the good kind of freaking out, so you're happy.

"You can go see if Wheein needs any help in the front, I'll finish up here." Aisha nods, exiting the supply room.

You pick up the last few of the boxes, stacking them neatly. Then the door to the room opens and you jump. You turn around, letting out a large huff as Jungkook chuckles.

"Don't scare me like that!" You scold. He rolls his eyes playfully, a small smile on his face as he pushes the door closed.

"And what did I tell you about waltzing in here? Someone could've seen you. I'm serious, Jungkook."

He sighs, pouting as he approaches you. "I'm sorry, I'll come through the back next time." He wraps his arms around your body, his chin resting on top of your head.

"You're lucky I can't stay mad at you." You mutter under your breath, letting yourself nuzzle further into his chest.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I'm guessing you're tired from the gym?"

"So you did see my post, then."

"Over a million people saw your post, Jungkook." You roll your eyes.

"So sassy today.." He mumbles, pulling away from you with a small smile. Then he begins to nibble at his bottom lip, looking you over with a curious expression.

"What?" You ask, beginning to feel self conscious.

"You have tattoos, right?" He asks.

"Of course I do."

"Can I see them?" He asks hopefully, his doe eyes wide.

"Sure." You shrug. You roll up your sleeve, showing him one of your favorites. It's two small monarch butterflies on your forearm. "I like this one a lot. It's a reminder that life is beautiful and it goes on despite the hardships you might be facing. It's also just really pretty."

Then you pull down the collar of your shirt so that it exposes half of your left arm. Jungkook gasps softly at the cluster of flowers that form an intricate sleeve, spanning from your shoulder almost to your elbow. "This was my first tattoo."