𝟘𝟘𝟙

|Mo'Nique Johnson| |Mo|
|Atlanta, Georgia|
|Thursday 8:45a.m.|

"This hoe got one time to look at me wrong

"This hoe got one time to look at me wrong." I said to Asia in first period Biology.

"Girl you always want to fight." She said laughing.

"I can't stand her hoe ass." I said getting on snap.

"Nobody can but best believe me and Aaliyah behind you." She said.

Y'all see that's why they my dawgs. I'm in class already thinking how ima approach her. Ion care what nobody say ima get her ass today.

The bell rung an I got on up handed in my work and left out. Aaliyah found us an I saw Amani standing there talking to one of the football players.

"Amani I want to fight." I walked up to her.

"Girl I'm not about to fight you." She said walking away.

"Why not you have all that mouth on Ig and Snap say it to my face." I said walking closer.

"Girl I didn't say nothing about you." She said lying her ass off.

She was talking to much and I don't got time for all that. I started punching her in her face over and over until that stupid ass resource officer pulled me off.

"Let go of me bruh." I screamed at his pig looking ass.

"Stop before I mace you." He said yelling.

"You doing to much how you going to mace me I'm not even fighting no more." I said.

He pulled me to the office an I sat down they made me call my mom. They suspended me for 10 days but it is what it is.

My momma came and picked me up she was mad as hell. She stopped at her job to pick up some shit.
My phone dinged an it was Marvin.

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕟 🖤

Marvin🖤:
𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ?

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥.

Marvin🖤:
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥.

𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜 .
Rᴇᴀᴅ 9:45