𝟘𝟘𝟚

|Melissa Johnson|
|Atlanta, Georgia|
|Monday 9:30a.m.|

"What are we going to do with Mo ?" I said to Maverick still laying in bed

"We can't do nothing."

"We could if we were on the same page I fuss about it and you go in there and praise for it." I said.

"That's my princesses I can't help it." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"You know what she keep going done the route she's going she'll be behind bars." I said getting on up.

I went in to the bathroom and started getting ready for work. I'm a Medical Assistant I got to be in by 11:00.

I got my clothes on and walked downstairs an saw Mo making breakfast. I wasn't surprised she may love to fight but she is truly a good kid.

"Look at Ms.Mo up early cooking." I said walking up to her.

She started laughing.

"So mom are you taking me to Aaliyah house later or want me to text Montez ?" She asked.

"I'm not sure yet I'll text you."

"Okay well I made you a plate." She said handing me the plate she made.

"Aww thank you babes." I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
|Mo'Nique Johnson| |Mo|

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••|Mo'Nique Johnson| |Mo|

"You say you love me but we dont make love." I said singing my favorite song.

"I call your phone several times, you don't pick up." I yelled.

"GIRL IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!" My brother Montez said.

"Hey Tez." I said hugging him.

"Girl I heard you out her fighting." He said looking at me.

"Not my fault." I said laughing.

He punched my arm real hard.

"Nigga stop punching my arm." I said about to hit him back.