Its Over?

Lisa pov:

I waited about 30 minutes until I heard the door open again.

"Let me remind you I wont tell you anything,even if You take m-"
"It's me"

That voice...

"What do you want?"
"Im taking you to your room"Jungkook
"My room?"

He then started to loosen me and we went outside the room.

I saw men with guns so I couldn't escape.

I noticed Jungkook was holding my arm so i harshly took it off

"Dont you dare touch me"
"Lisa will you let me explain?"Jungkook
"Where are you taking me?"
"Your gonna have to stay here for awhile but-" I cut him off

"YOU WANT ME TO LET YOU EXPLAIN YET YOUR FORCING ME TO STAY IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER MY GANG!?FUCK OFF!"

"I tried to be nice to you but it seems like you get mad at anyone "Jungkook

He then grabbed my arm harshly and dragged me to the room.The house was big and Everything was just Black and grey.

I was fuming.I wanted to stab them and make them suffer so badly.Just looking at their faces makes me disgusted.

I thought Jungkook was better than that.I thought he really wanted to be in our gang and serve for the leaders but turns out it was just a trick.

Maybe all those things he said was also just lies....Everything...

I dont get it...Im hurt so bad but Why does it feel like I just feel more hurt..how is that possible?

Finally we reached a room and he pushed me inside causing me to fall on the ground.

I looked up glaring at him.My hands formed into fists.My jaw clenched and my eyes were twitching.I only realized it now but I had tears falling down my cheeks.

I got up and walked towards him.

"I hate you"

I slapped him with all my strength making his head move sideways.I could see the redness on his cheek.

1 hour later

Jungkook Pov:

I sat in my old bedroom as I looked at all my old things.That as,guns,Knives,and some pictures.

I layed my back on the bed as I groaned in annoyance.

I switched on my phone and Opened my gallery.There I saw the picture I took of Lisa.She truly is beautiful.

I wanna tell her...I wanna tell her the truth. Whats really going on...But I cant...

But I already told myself...I won't let anything get in between my mission.
Isn't this it?Isn't this what I wanted?
Id ignore any feelings....
I was just using her...
Just playing her...
Was I not?...

Maybe...Maybe this is just the end of us..This is what's supposed to happen...
Now that everything is turning out the way it was supposed to be...

What's there more to do?
All I have to do Is kill the leaders and their gang is done for...As long as they dont have their sniper...

-
-
-