"𝐈 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮" (2)

He learned in, smashing his soft, warm lips to yours. This was your moment. No one could destroy it. It felt like it was a first time. Something new. The sparkles that were happening between you. It felt so surreal. Just like... a dream.

The kiss started to feel softer, and softer, and softer... like dissapering. You open your eyes and see another black room.

"Are you kidding me? Another dream?!" you said in your head with a dissapointed face. But this dream was so... real. Everything. So many clear details. Even your outfit was on fleak.

You started to walk around since it didn't seem like you would've wake up soon. Just pitch black. You couldn't see your body. Weird. You kept walking until you saw a brown door with a Jimi Hendrix poster on it. You started to walk over there since it was the only thing there. The door just kept getting further from you as you were getting closer. You somehow arrived at the door, feeling light and feeling a heavy breath hitting your  neck. You open the door and fall into nowhere. As you go down, you hear a voice in the background : "I lo-".

You gasped. You were in your room. No man sitting besides you, Chrissie making noise in the kitchen. Yup, you officially woke up.

"What a dream..." you said relieved.

You got out of bed, went to the bathroom, brushed tour teeth, combed your hair and went downstairs. Like you heard from your room, Chrissie was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs and coffee.

"Morning you sleepy." you were grated my Chrissie with some toast in her hands.

"Morning Chriss."

You sat down at the table waiting for Chrissie to eat breakfast with you.

in the after-noon

You went grocery shopping since Chrissie was too lazy to get her food.

While you were in the line to pay, you hear a very familiar voice.

" Freddie! " you exclaimed.

"Y/N, darling, what a pleasure to see you again!"

What are you doing in town? "

" Well, we just finished a tour, and we are staying here until the next one, and just stopped by to get some groceries."

" That's awesome. Where are the rest? " you asked intrigued.

"They are the recording studio, waiting for me."

You payed and went outside to chat a bit more with Freddie.

"Maybe we should go to a club tonight,Ike the old days. The rest of the band will be there too, and I want you to meet someone, darling."

"I don't know Fred. I'm not a club fan-"

"Ok, pick you up at 11pm." said Freddie leaving you in the street.

Yes, you knew Freddie Mercury. You met him backstage from the Hyde Park concert back in 1976. Shane you didn't get to meet his band mates.

22:43

You couldn't decide what to wear. Something casual, cute, sexy, rock n' roll? So many outfits to choose from.

"Where are you going?" asked Chrissie.

"Oh, well, I ran into Freddie at the store and invited me to go to a club with him, and meet someone, whatever that means."

"Oh my God! He planed you a date! I need to choose your outfit!" said Chrissie excited.

You didn't say a word because you just knew Chrissie would've start telling you how you're finally going to need someone.