IV

╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗

I : Skips and Slight Changes

═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝

They had returned from Clover, it was already night, as everyone was still inside. They were having a serious discussion about the upcoming private wedding for Natsu and Lucy when everyone except Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Makarov, and Laxus fall asleep.

Ah that's right. Makarov remembered. Their magic levels are higher than mine. Perks of being people from 32 years in the future.

Mystogan, to say the least, was actually surprised when a few of the people in the guild are awake, he doesn't recognized the blonde haired woman that was sitting on Natsu's lap. Is he in a twilight zone? Why is there a woman sitting in his lap? More importantly, why the fuck is a member of the Ren Family here!?

"Oh," The Ren girl perked up at his presence, "Hello, Mystogan,"

"What?"

"Yo! Mystogan!" Natsu grinned at him.

"Getting a job?" Gray asked the masked member, "There should be new ones on the quest board upstairs,"

"Just don't take the Mountain Demon quest, my team and I are going to that," Laxus grumbled by the bar.

".. What?" He was perplexed. What is happening? Natsu and Gray has never been able to be awake whenever he applies the sleeping spell. The Ren girl he could understand, but the two?

No offense, but they weren't used to Sleep Magic.

"Hoho," The master laughed cheekily, "Sorry for the surprise Mystogan, but a lot happened during the time you were gone. When you comeback, send me a notice and I'll give you a time and place to talk,"

"Understood," He could understand that.

He went upstairs and took a quest, he went down and showed the quest to the master and said, "I'm leaving,"

"Remove the sleeping spell as you leave," The master said softly.

He turned around and started to leave. By the time his count down reaches one. He was already gone.

╰༼⇀︿⇀༽つ-]═──

"Th-this feeling.. Was it Mystogan!?"

"That punk!"

"His sleeping magic is too powerful!"

The guild was in chaos because of the sudden visit by their mysterious member.

Lucy was amused and couldn't help but to giggle. Natsu raised an eyebrow, he didn't actually remember what happened during the first timeline. All he remember was that he was told he wasn't allowed upstairs.

"Wait... You three weren't affected by the magic?" Everyone turned to Gray, Natsu and Lucy, who were all still at their original position before the magic.

"Of course," Lucy shrugged, "I trained against Sleep Magic, so it really wouldn't work no matter how strong it is anymore,"

"Same as Luce," Natsu shrugged.

"Devil Slaying Magic negates that," Gray also shrugged.

Everyone's eyes widen. They knew that Laxus would be able to evade the magic Mystogan always cast whenever he comes to get a job, but to know they too could do that?