Day Twelve

Word Count: 2023

~Day Twelve, Tuesday

Juliette groaned. It was another dream, it had to be. Although she wasn't in her original dorm room, but in Jaxon's room.

She was standing at the foot of the bed, staring at the covers. Everything seemed hazy, and she had a sudden urge to pull the covers away. Instead, she she tried all the doors, to find them locked.

She glared at the covers. Suddenly they moved and she screamed a little, backing up till her back ht the door. Jaxon pushed the covers back. He was alive in this dream.

"Juliette, what are you doing?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. His silver eyes were glazed over. Relief flooded through Juliette.

"I thought I was having a dream..." she explained, advancing on Jaxon.

"Where did you get that knife baby?" he asked, his voice oddly monotone. Then she realized he wasn't looking at her, but behind her.

Juliette turned slowly, to see herself, holding a very sharp looking knife. Her wrists had been cut, and the knife was covered in blue blood. It dripped to the floor, as the creepy Juliette pushed past normal Juliette.

Creepy Juliette stood at the edge of the bed, and normal Juliette yelped as a trickle of red blood fell past Jaxon's lips. It was at that moment that evil Juliette buried the knife in Jaxon's chest.

Slowly evil Juliette turned, leaving the knife between Jaxon's ribs. Juliette felt sick, but she trained her blurry vision on herself.

A sick smile corssed creepy Juliette's features.

"Ace baby, we can be together forever now," creepy Juliette sang.

"Oh my god," Juliette muttered. She blinked a few times and the image was gone. Instead she was in Jaxon's room, staring at his peacfully sleeping body.

She sighed deeply, placing her hand over her chest. Her heart was beating rapidly.

Yet still she didn't feel scared, worried, or sad. Only confused and sick. Slowly Juliette rounded the bed and slid under the covers. She curled up in a ball, closing her eyes. She had never felt so alone in her life.

*

"Wow, you actually ran the whole thing," Drake commented, rather surprised. Juliette stooped over, her hands on her knees. She smiled up at Drake, actually feeling pretty proud of herself.

"Looks like it," Juliette said, standing back up to stretch. They stood on the field, waiting for everyone to catch up. Drake sighed.

"About the top thing-"

"Don't worry about it, it's all forgotten,"Juliette dismissed. Drake looked relieved.

"You got here quickly," Jazz heaved, once she made it to the finished line. Juliette was sitting on the ground, sipping water from her water bottle. Jazz sat beside her.

"I guess."

Jazz coughed and took a swig fromher own bottle. She looked up at the clouds and smiled.

"I think things might be going back to normal," Jazz said softly. Juliette glanced at Jazz. She looked better, and hadn't straightened her hair this morning, which was a good sign.

"Of course it is, unless you decide to wander off again to seek revenge," Juliette said sternly. It was more of a warning. Jazz snorted.

"No way am I doing that again...not now anyway," Jazz said. Juliette looked at her sideways, knowing that smitten look anywhere.