Chappie 3

Above is how Mystogan will find Lucy later in this chappie!!!!
~•~•~•~•

Mira's POV

As I tasted the pie Lucy gave me. It tasted normal but with a hint of earthly vanilla, my favorite flavor. It tasted amazing. I saw why Lucy always does Fais to her food now. I look up at her. "It's amazing! I see why you do that to your good now!" I say amazed. "I'm glad. What flavor did you taste?" She asks. I was confused, didn't all those souls taste the same? "I tasted earthy vanilla. What do you usually taste lucy?" I ask. "I usually taste a ghostly earth flavor. A flavor soul adds a ghostly flavor of your favorite flavor." She explains. I nod. She sighs and sits back down in mystogan's lap. I squeal and go to take others orders.

Lucy's POV

I take out the envelope and open it. It read: Spy on raven tail then eliminate them. Time 3 months. Terms: come back everyday at midnight to hand over any information. Thank you lucy.

"Always the same." I mumble putting the information back in the envelope. I close the envelope and put it in my pocket. "Mira!" I yell as loud as I can which ends up being a normal inside voice. I sigh. I'll never talk any louder. She runs over. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Tell master I'm heading out on that mission he gave me and to follow the terms on the dot. See ya in 3 months mira." I say and turn to Mystogan. I lean into his ear. "Meet me in the woods every night for the next 3 months while I'm on my missions a little past midnight. See ya." I whisper to him then leave. I use a spell to hide my fairy tail make and I flash step all the way to raven tail.

Mystogan's pov

She told me to meet her in the woods a little past midnight every night for the next 3 months. I'd gladly do that for her. I go and sit in her dark little corner and sulk now that she's gone. I notice mirajane come over and sit. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Nothing." "Don't lie to me mystogan." She scolds me. I sigh. "Lucy's gone. So I can't talk to her." I say. After a couple minutes mirajane smiles. Someone calls for mirajane and she leaves.

Lucy's POV at raven tail

I arrived at raven tail. I enter the guild. Every turns to me. "What are you doing here? Who are you?" Someone asks. I see it's flare corona. "Lucy. Ex fairy. I want to join. Fairy tail needs to learn their place." I lie. I really love fairy tail. This is just the mission. It'll be easier to spy on them if I fake join. "Alright. Go get you mark from obra." Flare says and smiles. "I can't be tattoo'ed my skin won't allow me." I say. "what do you mean?" She asks walking over confused. "Whip me with your hair you'll see." I say. She does so and it passes through me since I used my ghost magic. "You're a ghost?" I hear Ivan ask. "No. I have ghost magic and that's part of what ghost magic does to high leveled ghost mages."I explain. He nods and throws me a glove with the raven tail mark on it. "Just wear that." He says and goes into his office. I put the glove on. I suddenly sense a soul. "Damn...another?" I mumble. "What's wrong lu?" Flare says Giving me a nickname. "I sense a soul stand back." I say. She stands back. "Stray soul...stray one~ follow the path...keeper of death...I guide you to light...come in my sight... stray soul...stray one~!" I sing in a ghostly voice. A blue ghost appears. It throws a ghost knife at me. It scratches my cheek. I look at the ghost indifferently. I take out my dagger and flash step in front of the ghost and slice it's throat while I ghostly sing "Keeper of death...pass on this life..pass on the light...keeper of death~" the ghost shines and he curses me as he floats up into the sky. "Well that's done. Sorry flare." I say poking the scratch on my cheek weirdly. She smacks my hand and pulls out a small bandaid. She places it on the scratch but it falls through me. "Huh? Oh yeah. Well anyway. We were planning on how to attack fairy tail in about 3 weeks. Wanna help? " flare asks. "I'll gladly listen to see if I like any of the ideas." I say. She drags me over to the table every major person is sitting at.