chappie 4

Mystogan's POV

I woke up to kuro nudging me. "What's wrong kuro?" I ask yawning. He turns and nudges Lucy. She doesn't react. "Lucy?" I ask starting to worry. I lean over her and shake her. She doesn't react. I notice her lips are parted and a blue skull ghost is waving in the air from her mouth with each breath. I shake her again. "Lucy!" I say a little louder. Her eyes twitch but they don't open. I run to the bathroom and grab a medical thermometer. I pop it into her mouth and wait. It beeps and I remove it from her mouth. It read 109° . Suddenly her eyes flutter open. "Lucy! I was so worried! Stay awake for me. I'll call wendy!" I say and hurriedly take out a Lacrima. "Wendy Marvell. " I say putting magic into the lacrima her face appears. "Mystogan? What's wrong?" She asks. I had put my mask on before I had called."please hurry. Lucy's extremely sick and I'm afraid she might get worse. I checked her temperature just now and it's 109°." I say. Her eyes widen and she nods hanging up. After a couple minutes I hear rapid knocking on the door. I run down and open the door. I see Wendy panting with a serious look on her face. "Where...is she?" Wendy pants. I lead her quickly up the stairs. She quickly runs to lucy's side and begins healing. After a while Wendy stops and smiles to me. "She's all better now mystogan." She says happily and stands up. "Thank you so much." I sigh in relief. "She had a major case of overwork. I'll be leaving now. Thank you for telling me about Lucy-san's illness. She usually never let's me heal her." Wendy says politely. "I should thank you. I'll show you out the door." I say and show her out.

3 days later lucy's POV

I was walking to the guild. It was around 3 pm I had trained in the clearing I usually do since I felt weakened after being sick. I now knew I could get sick. I walked into the guild quietly. Everyone goes silent and looks at me then cheers hello. "Hello everyone." I sigh then head to the bar. "I thought you weren't coming again today. I was so worried about you. Wendy told me you had gotten sick." Mira and master say. I just nod. "Mira can you give me a keg of beer and a slice of strawberry cake." I ask. She nods and happily goes to get my order. "How are you feeling my child? " master asks. "Like usual. Weakened a bit but that's nothing I can't fix." I say with a hint of humor. "Very funny child, don't overwork yourself again. You had us all worried." He sighs. "Here you go lucy." Mira says setting a plate with a big size slice of cake, for me it's big, and a keg next to me. "Mira. Are you trying to fatten me up? You know I don't eat alot." I sigh humorously. "Maybe~! You need to eat. Lemme weigh you." She giggles then turns serious. I sigh and take a huge sword out from under my suit on my back. I set it on the bar. By now everyone was watching. Mira sets a magic scale 5 feet away from the bar. I remove my special dagger, my 5 soul lacrima's, and my scythe. I see master sweat drop. "Don't get that look master. I ain't done yet." I giggle quietly. I remove the last of my on hand weapons which included 5 shurikens and 10 throwing knives. "My child....you never cease to surprise me." Master remarks. "Alright. Lucy now step on the scale." Mira demands. I sigh and step on it. It beeps. "79 pounds and 3 ounces." It sounds out. "Lucy!" Mira yells angry. "What?" I deadpan. "You're only 3 ounces over 79 pounds?!" She yells glomping me angrily to the ground. "Yeah so what?" I ask indifferently. "You need to eat more!!" She says grabbing the cake and trying to stuff it in my mouth. "Oh I'd hate to see your reaction to my weight when. I was traveling before I joined then.." I mutter slipping easily from under her. She falls on her stomach and I stand up. "What do you mean luce?" I hear natsu ask. "What?" I ask tilting my head as I turn to him. "You said you'd hate to see her reaction to your weight when you traveled before you joined us. What did you mean?" Natsu restates. "Oh. I most likely weighed a lot less than what I do now when i was traveling." I explain. "Lucy...." I hear mira grumble darkly. "Oh calm down. I ate gonna lose any weight. At least not with Mystogan trying to care for me. " I say but mumble the last part. Mystogan walks in a couple minutes later. I was sitting in my dark corner with kuro. He slithered around me a bit the lays there.(like in the multimedia.) Mystogan walks over and sits down in front of me. "Hey lucy. You eat yet?" He asks. I nod. "Good. I'm making sure you eat and rest from now on so get used to it." He says . I just nod with a dramatic face. He gives me a 'im-serious' look. I giggle. I sit in his lap and put my face to his chest. I feel him hug me. "Lucy I have something to tell you." He says playing with my hair. "Yes misty? What is it?" I ask cutely. "Lucy... I love you. Will you be mine?" He asks. Tears line my eyes in happiness. "Yes!" I squeal and hug him. I look up at him cutely and he moves his mask and kisses me. I hear cheers. We break apart and look at the guild who had crowded behind us. "Congratulations!!" They all scream. We smile and thank them. Soon everyone was partying for us getting together. We stayed in the corner talking,cuddling,and kissing.