Author's note

Hi everyone! 

I don't think I'll be publishing a new chapter to this book; sorry! However, I just opened a new account @@Jasm06gd I'd love it if you could follow me there to read more! 

This book almost reached 5k, thank you so much to every one of you! 

I'll drop the summary of my new book here, so if you're interested; please check it out, it's called Marrying a Lie. 

All her life, Emilie Pérez has wanted for nothing, thanks to her parents' wealth and connections. That all changes the day she graduates from Brearly Academy, a prestigious New York boarding school. Her sister, Valentine, goes missing mere days before being set to marry enigmatic Benjamin del Vecchio, heir to his family's fortune. Little did she know what was to befall her following her sister's escape.

 Only now does Emilie learn of the threats connecting their two families, and what she must do to resolve them. Caught in a web of lies and schemes, Emilie must rush to uncover the truth as everything she thought she knew collapses like a house of cards caught in a hurricane.

I put a lot of effort into it, so it would mean the world to me if you followed me and gave it a chance! Thank you ;)

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van As long as we're together {Percabeth one-shots and meet} 🎉