Author's Note

Hey everyone!!

Thank you so much for reading this story! It has been years since I last went through and edited, and even longer since I originally wrote it. It is insane to look back on something like this and see how it has changed over the years.

I have been incredibly bored recently, like I am sure a lot of you are, so I decided to read through this story again because it had been so long.

I'll admit, there were some pretty cringe moments for me as an author, but I still like this story, and I love everyone's responses to it. It has meant so much to me going back and seeing your support for this story.

A little update about me, I am no longer in high school, but just finished my junior year of college. How crazy is that? I am still obsessed with all things Percy Jackson, and a massive fangirl in general. In fact, my main obsession right now is all things musical theatre. If you need a musical suggestion, or want someone to fangirl with, hit me up.

I also have another Percy Jackson book if you want to check it out. It's full of one-shots about all of the demigods. I rarely ever update it, but every once in a while I'll get an idea and actually go through with it. 

I am still so shocked by the fact that this story has reached thousands of people, and want to thank you for reading this story and supporting me as an author. 

Stay healthy and happy,

meandabook