new town

you have been in the car for hours and you are getting so bored. you are moving from Oakland, California to Moorsville, North Carolina. you've been looking through out the window listening to music the whole time.

dad | okay, we're 15 minutes away so we are going to go over the rules again.

y/n | alright

dad | make friends but not too many. be nice but not too nice. fit in. you don't want to blow our cover. don't get attached.

y/n | yes dad.

mom | here

your mom hands you your new ID

mom | new town new you. you are y/n now, not kathy.

y/n | yup

you put your earbuds back in until you get to your new house.

* time skip to pulling in *

dad | here's the new house.

you go to walk inside and your dad stops you.

dad | i'll tell you everything when we come inside. you mind waiting for us at the table.

y/n | yeah sure

you sit inside and make your new accounts on social media and your dad & mom sit down at the table. you pull your earbuds out and you dad begins telling you about your new case.

dad | okay, we are here in north carolina to follow a family who have been scamming people out of money for years. we think they have at least 4 people's blood on their hands. they are the Hudson family.

y/n | okay. but we're so i come in.

dad | they have a son. his name is chase.

y/n | ooo what grade?!

dad | you will be Junior.

y/n | hell yeah! Junior year always hits different. you think this case will last until Senior though?

dad | i hope not. buts it's not unlikely

mom | what's your deal with senior year

you got a full education from the FBI it taught you all years of school in half the time. you were finished by age 13. so when you go to these investigations you can go into any grade. you personal favorites are always high school.

y/n | idk it's just my favorite

mom | okay your new at school tomorrow. make friends with chase no matter what it takes !

y/n | yes ma'am

dad | okay all further details are in these files if you need them. take them to your room but be sure they are hidden. WELL!

y/n | yes sir.

you grab the files and walk upstairs.

more parts will be coming out soon! so stay tuned for that!