case unfolds

you run inside your house and go up to your dad.

y/n | we came here to catch a killer right

dad | yeah. the hudson family.

y/n | well i met their son, Chase Hudson, and we went to the scene of this crime.

dad | what?!

y/n | yes. it used to be a water park before two sets of people died there.

dad | brilliant!! come with me.

he leads you into the basement and pulls out a false wall that leads to an office where he had already began his murder board.

dad | so they were framed as accidents.

y/n | yes

you say as he looks closely at his board. he moves around a few things and asks you more questions.

dad | okay. thank you. get closer to this chase guy. he is going to be a lot of help it seems.

y/n | got it.

he kisses you on the forehead and you go upstairs to your room. you take your files out of the drawer and look up to see nick in his room. your windows face each other. nick turns and looks at you. you drop your files so he can't see them. photos and notes fall on your feet. nick walks over and slides open his window. you do the same.

N | so your watching me now.

y/n | no. you were watching me you creep.

N | hey i'm not a creep but i might need to start using these curtains.

y/n | oh shut it nick.

N | hey we have school in the morning get some sleep.

y/n | you too.

he shuts his window and you do the same. you bend down to start putting the papers back in the file. you walk downstairs and ask where you could hide the files.

mom | here. make a small hole and hide it behind furniture.

she holds out a hammer. you go back upstairs and make a hole just big enough for the files and put your nightstand in front of it.

voice | hey.

you hear a muffled voice. you look up and nicks window is open.

y/n | what.

N | goodnight.

y/n | goodnight.

you close your window and head to bed.

*Next morning*

you alarm blares in your ears. you begin to hit it until is shuts off. you get up and see nick changing in his room. you think to yourself him shirtless just hits different. So you open your window and yell.

y/n | NICK!

he sees you and walks over to his.

N | ah so you are the creep.

y/n | your right out my window i couldn't help but look. anyways good morning.

N | good morning. see you on the way to school.

Y/n | see ya then.

you close your window then get changed into this.

and hear payton honking outside. and run out the front door with the bagel your mom made you.

mom | have a great day!

y/n | i will. see ya.

you get in the backseat with nick. payton and chase sit upfront. you start a normal conversation on the short drive to school.

how will school go? what i up with you and nick? ouuu get it.