☁︎ ︎𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕤 ☁︎︎

𝙞 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙔/𝙉 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 😌
  𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤
𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!! 😌💕💖
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

  "Yo, what?" You mumbled, dazed state shattered by the presence of many villains entering the USJ through a portal. You had somehow fallen asleep during Thirteen's speech, and had been woken up by the villains.

  "All Might is not here." One of the villains stated, making the villain next to him frown.

  "He was supposed to be teaching this class today, was he not?"

  Aizawa narrowed his eyes, glaring at the villains. "You're the ones who invaded UA."

  "I can't believe All Might isn't here." A pale blue-haired villain with a gray hand covering his face sighed, disappointed. "I wonder if the Symbol of Peace will show up if we murder the students?"

  Your eyes widened, and for the first time in a while you felt panic wash over you. Death was not something you wanted.

  "Thirteen, evacuate the students!" Aizawa shouted, glancing over at the small, astronaut-like hero. With those words, you unfroze, trembling.

  "Run!" You shouted, making everyone else look over at you, fear settling in them. If you, the most laid-back and cheerful student in their class, was scared, then there was no hope for them. Thirteen started to run towards the exit, signaling you all to follow. You all ran, but skidded to a halt once a purple smoke-like villain appeared in front of you.

  "Hello, everyone. I am Kurogiri, from the League of Villains. My apologies..."

  His voice faded out as you stared at him, once again dissociating yourself with reality.

  'He's pretty polite. And he looks so soft, too, like a purple cloud! For a villain, he sure is nice. I wonder if he was like all of us at one time...'

  "Get back, damn idiot!"

  You were tackled by someone, falling backwards. You let out a wheeze and landed on the ground, feeling the wind get knocked out of you. The person got off of you, clicking their tongue.

  "Fucking hell, Gas Ass, what the fuck is wrong with you?! Where the hell are we now?!" Bakugo yelled, glaring down at you. Kirishima was next to him, looking worried.

  "C-calm down, Bakugo-"

  "Shut up, Shitty Hair! If this stupid piece of shit right here didn't frolick in the fucking clouds like she usually does, none of this would've happened! Fuck you, Y/N!" Bakugo spat at you, eyes wide with rage. You stared up at him, surprised.

  "I-I didn't mean to..." You mumbled, getting up shakily.

  "Don't fucking talk to me! You're a stupid bitch!"

  Your heart cringed for some reason, and you felt tears sting your eyes. You grabbed onto your helmet and took it off, lowering it to your stomach.

  "Sorry..." You murmured, averting your eyes from both boys. "I'm really sorry..."

  Kirishima was taken aback, guilt striking his heart. Bakugo, on the other hand, was not buying it.

  "I-It's fine, L/N, don't even worry about it! I'm sure we'll find our way back somehow!" Kirishima exclaimed, smiling reassuringly. Bakugo scoffed, narrowing his eyes at you.

  "Sorry doesn't fucking cut it. If you want me to listen, then get on your knees and beg!" He shouted, red eyes glinting. You immediately dropped to your knees, clasping your hands together. Kirishima's eyes widened and he blushed slightly, covering his mouth.

  "Y-you don't have to do that, L/N-"

  "I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry. Please forgive me. I apologize." You mumbled, lowering your head. Bakugo stared down at you coldly, silent, while Kirishima guiltily averted his eyes from your shameful state. After a while, Bakugo grumbled, closing his eyes and turning his head the the side.

  "Get up."

  You slowly stood up, pulling your helmet back on. "A-are you still mad at me, Bakugo?"

  "I couldn't care less." Bakugo growled, opening his eyes and glaring at you. "Let's just take care of those bastards and find our way back."

  "Okay." You said quietly, following Bakugo and Kirishima as they started to walk.

  "Don't you think you were too harsh on her back there? She didn't mean to space out!" Kirishima whispered to Bakugo, eyebrows furrowed.

  "Hah? Too harsh? I wasn't fucking harsh enough!" Bakugo snapped, clenching his fists. "She can't always fucking space out or she'll get hurt, or some shit..."

  Kirishima stared at him, then turned his head to look at you. You were kicking at dirt as you walked, slightly pouting. He looked back at the angry blonde next to him, realization settling in.

"You care about her, don't you?"

  Bakugo's face reddened, and he gritted his teeth, turning his head sharply to look at Kirishima.

  "Fuck off, I don't!" Bakugo yelled, glaring venomously at the red-haired boy. Kirishima jumped, and gave him a nervous grin.

  "O-okay...?"

  You looked up, confused. What was all the commotion about?

  "Whatcha talking about?" You called out to them, making both of the boys flinch.

  "Nothing! Just keep walking and mind your business!" Bakugo snapped, not bothering to face you. You pouted, but nevertheless did as he said.

  "Meanie."