☁︎ ︎𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕪/𝕟 𝕖𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 ☁︎︎

"This is so good! Mm!" You exclaimed, eyes sparkling as you took a bite of fluffy garlic bread. Bakugo scoffed, eating some of his fried rice.

  "You're just saying that because it's garlic bread."

  "No, really, try some!"

  "Hey, don't fucking shove shit in my mouf-mMF?!"

  You laughed as Bakugo angrily ate the piece of garlic bread you had stuffed in his mouth, already starting on your second piece. Todoroki and Midoriya stared at you two as you messed around, then Midoriya turned to Todoroki.

  "Hey, Todoroki, how do you feel about L/N?"

Todoroki blinked in surprise, then opened his mouth to speak. "I think I might have feelings for her. Why?"

Midoriya choked on his food, spluttering. "R-really?!"

"Yes, why?"

"Mmm...!" Midoriya grunted, pursing his lips and turning red. "Because I like her too! I think!"

"You think?"

"I-I know!"

"Well," Todoroki sighed, glancing back over at you as you laughed and Bakugo yelled at you. "It seems that we have competition."

Midoriya looked over, as well, furrowing his brows. "I don't think Kacchan even realizes that he likes her. Maybe she even likes him."

"That's the L/N effect." Kirishima said as he passed the two boys, grinning. "Don't even notice you like her till you do."

The pair stared at Kirishima as he sat in his seat, chattering away as if he never said a word. They turned to each other, sighing.

"We have a lot of competition."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Man, I needed this!" You moaned, sinking down into the warm spring water. The other girls cheered with delight, also joining you.

"That feels good!"

"Hot springs sure are great!"

Mina sat down next to you, capturing you in a friendly headlock.

"Y/N, you sure have a lot of admirers, huh?" Mina giggled, messing up your wet hair. You blinked, tilting your head.

"Huh? You mean snails?"

"No, silly, I mean boys!" She laughed, waving Tsuyu over. "Tsu, tell Y/N what you overheard today!"

"Hmm...well, I might have heard wrong, but I think that Todoroki might have feelings for you." Tsuyu croaked, putting a finger up to her chin and looking up at the sky.

"Like friendly feelings? Or bad feelings?"

"Oh, Y/N, you poor, innocent girl." Mina sighed, patting your head as she released you from the headlock. "Haven't you seen the way some of the boys in the classes look at you?"

"Who're you talking about? Which boys?"

"Like that Monoma kid, Shinsou, Todoroki, Midoriya, Kaminari, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Mineta, especially Baku-"

"Oh my gosh, Mina, a snail!" You exclaimed, eyes sparkling as you examined a tiny snail on the side of a rock. "He's so cute! I'm gonna name him Jeremy!"

"Restrain yourself!" You heard Iida faintly shout, and you turned to the wall, frowning. "This bridge you're about to cross...is beneath everyone here, not to mention it would be frowned upon by the girls!"

You heard shouts and the sound of suction noises on the wall, then spotted Kouta crawling on top of the barrier.

"Kouta! What's happening?" You shouted, making the small boy glance at you slightly, then turn away, blushing.

"Some stupid purple gremlin is trying to climb the wall."

Your mouth formed an O as you realized that Mineta was trying to peep on you guys. Kouta suddenly leaned forward, pushing something down.

"YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS SHIIIIIT!!" Mineta screeched, and then you heard a splash in the water. Kouta turned around, hearing the mumbles of all the girls.

"Expect nothing less of Mineta..."

  "You rock, Kouta!" Mina cheered, wrapping you in a headlock again and pulling you up with her as she gave Kouta a thumbs up and a grin. Kouta stared at you both, wide-eyed as a blush covered his face.

  "Holy cr...ah..." He lost his balance, falling off of the wall as his nose bled. You blushed slightly, covering your body and wriggling out of Mina's grasp.

  "M-Mina, that kid just saw us all naked!"

  "Eh?"

  Bakugo stared at Kouta with a murderous intent as Midoriya caught him, one thought running through his mind.

  'Did that little shit just see Y/N naked?'