Chapter 1: Meet Alexandra

Alex

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

I hate alarm clocks. It just keeps on beeping. Just like any other alarm clock I use to own.

*Beep* *beep*

But I feel like this alarm clock I own  is more annoying than any other alarm I have ever owned.  I stretched over my arm and clicked the snooze button.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

It's leaving me with no choice..

*beep* *be-

I slammed my clock on the night stand and saw tiny bits of pieces fall to the ground; I guess I have to buy a new one.

I lifted myself up and stretched. Having to go to school early in the morning should be illegal. Who wants to learn about world history at the crack of dawn?

I trailed over to my closet and picked out a; hoodie, skinny jeans and finished getting myself ready. After I was completed getting dress, I stomped down the stairs to the kitchen smelling the sweet scent of my mothers famous pancakes.

"Morning Alex how was your sleep?" My mom asked

I grumbled in response and slouched down in my seat at the table.

Mom started putting pancakes on a plate, "I have a surprise for you," She said with excitement in her voice.

I grabbed a couple pieces of pancakes and started eating, "What's it in for me?" I asked with chewed pancakes in my mouth.

My mother had a scowl expression on her face, "Eat with your mouth close," she stated, she went back to the stove and flipped the last few pancakes. "I invited the Carter's for dinner tonight we have special news!"

I choked on my food, "What!!"

Mom ran over to me and rubbed my back slowly, "Are you okay? And I told you to not talk with your mouth full and now look what happened." She scowled

I went back to my normal breathing rate and groaned in frustration . "Why do they have to come over? You know how the Devil and I are together ." I whined

My mom given me a motherly look, "Now Alexandra, you can't just call Andrew the Devil, he's a nice boy and can be really thoughtful too."

"Yeah, when he just got laid," I mumbled to myself

She swiftly turned her head in my direction, "What did you say?"

I sat up from my seat and kissed my mothers cheek "Be home by five," I announced. Before she could respone; I slammed the door.

Having a rich mother and father is pretty cool. 

My mother owns  thousands of bridal boutiques across America and my father was part of a law firm with his best friend Anthony Carter.

I slide into my black convertible and drove down the streets to the worst school in my life; Blue Vale High

It might sound like a private school or a boarding school but it's not. We have the typical groups at my school; the jocks, the Geeks, the Barbie's, the weirdo, Dramatic group and the nobodys.

Sadly I was sort of what you called, "Popular," but I still get hate from girls around the school and have only one caring friend. I didn't want to many friends that causes drama and I don't want that.

I park my car in my original parking space and started walking through the court yard of hell.

"Wow, look at the dork walking by her self,"