Birthday

We had gotten back to the hotel room after swimming for awhile in the pool.

"I was going to punch the lifeguard" Ace grumbled as he dried his hair with a towel because he had just finished his shower. "Why?" I questioned from the bathroom as I used the hair dryer because I had also had a shower. I turned off the hair dryer and headed from the bed. I sat cross legged with a baggy jumper to keep me warm. "The fucking lifeguard's eyes were glued to your body the entire time, I wanted to scoop them out of his head" he muttered, before coming over and sitting next to me on the bed.

"Now what?" He asked.

I thought to myself for a moment. It's 8 pm, that's late enough.

"Sit here and wait" I demanded as I walked back into the bathroom.

I came out 5 minutes later, wearing a new set of lingerie that I had bought especially for Ace. It black and red with a lace material. I could also show him his birthday present now.

Ace's eyes instantly darkened with lust as I opened the bathroom door, revealing my surprise; I walked towards him. His mouth opened slightly in shock. I mean, what was he expecting?. I sat on his lap and faced him; His hands were resting on my lower back and his eyes were glued to mine. "I'm surprised you haven't noticed it yet" I uttered as I leaned into his ear. "Notice what?" He mumbled before spotting it.

His finger brushed against the tiny tattoo on my chest, just above my heart; It was an ace symbol. "I do not belong to you, but my heart, my heart belongs to you" I whispered. "Happy birthday Ace" I mumbled as his eyes locked with mine and he leaned in for a kiss. He placed his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me into a kiss. He used his other hand that was resting on my lower back, to pull me impossibly close to him. I could feel him getting hard under me.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth as we kissed and I followed his lead. The started to get rough and quick, showing me that he was horny. He stood up, lifting me with him while also making sure he didn't break the kiss and placed me on the bed. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head, throwing it to the side. He struggled to take off my lingerie as we kissed so he broke the kiss to focus. I helped him take it off and he threw the lingerie off to the side. He quickly stripped himself, wasting no time.

His kissed travelled from my lips to my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. He ran his finger from my lips, all the way to my heat. My breath hitched as he rubbed me, making sure I was wet; A grin appeared on his face.

He teased me by rubbing his tip against my heat, making my cheeks flush. "I skipped the pill" I mumbled as I handed him a condom. He raised his eye brow before whispering in my ear "As you wish". He rolled on the condom and positioned himself the same way he was previously.

He placed the tip inside me, but I could tell I was tight which meant I probably wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. He grabbed my hip with his left and my shoulder with his right. He slowly thrusted into me, making me moan slightly. "Fuck Sofia, you're nails" he grumbled as his muscular body leaned over mine. I hadn't realised I was digging my nails into his back, I tried to stop but it was hard. He started to thrust deeper and harder. I moaned repeatedly into his ear. "You're driving me crazy Sof" he grunted as he slowly thrusted in and out of me, changing his pace.

"You're so tight" he whispered, quickening the pace. He started to pound into me, not holding back. Multiple moans escaped my lips as he continued. He started to rub my clit with two of his fingers as he relentlessly pounded into me. He hit my g-spot repeatedly. "Ace-" I moaned. "Cum for me" he grunted as he continued. A feeling of pleasure rushed through my body as I let out a moan. Ace watched me as I came, thrusting in and out of me; my back arched with pleasure while I gripped the side of the bed with one hand and clawed at his back with the other. His chain was dangling from his neck as he hovered over me.

"I want to try something different" he muttered in my ear after I finished. He flipped us so that I was on top and he was lying down. "I don't know how to do this" I muttered as my cheeks flushed again. "It's okay, just follow my hands" he muttered as he placed his hands on my waist. I slowly went down on his dick. "Now start moving up and down" he grumbled; I did as he said. I started to bounce up and down and I saw Ace's eyes roll with pleasure. He started thrusting up as I came down. I think he was close to finishing.

He ran his hand through his hair frustratedly. "I can't finish" he growled angrily. "Try grinding" he mumbled, he showed me how to move my hips. I watched his mouth open as he released a moan; I don't think I've ever heard him moan before.

I began bouncing again and his whole body stiffened. A pool of warmth spilled out from beneath me and Ace could probably feel the warmth. His legs tensed up as a frown appeared between his eyebrows as he grunted. "Cum for me" I whispered as he moaned. I felt warmth fill the condom as I grinded against him. He kept his eyes shut but tilted his head up in pleasure. I kept grinding until he stopped me with his hands. "Fuck" he released a breath.