Chapter 9

Scarlett

No more Mrs. Nice Guy. It's time I brought this city to it's knees. I've been lenient quite enough. Luciel will eat my shit. No one disrespects me in my own home. Never! "Joe. Have Juanita in the basement at dawn." I said over the phone before going to bed. The next day I got up really early so I could meet Joe in time. Getting out of bed caused Mason to stir from his sleep. "Where are you going?" His voice was raspy. Tempting. "Work." I said to him sternly.

"Can't you stay for a bit?" He asked pulling me gently back to bed. "No, my darling. I need to make a statement to these idiots. I do not tolerate disrespect." Mason sighed, "Can we forget about what happened yesterday?" Over my dead body. Thinking to myself; I got up and went to take a shower. Damn fool. I'll show you just what I am made of. I did my morning routine and prepared myself to leave.

 I did my morning routine and prepared myself to leave

Mason sat on the bed, looking bored. "What?" I questioned. He smirked. "I could eat you for breakfast." A wave of heat rushed through me. His raspy voice turned me on. But, I had important matters to attend to. "Have a nice day, darling." I said as I walked out of the door.

I walked downstairs to the basement. The basement was also my torture room away from my torture room back at the ranch. I saw a perfect sight of Juanita tied to a bed as I came down. She was spread into a star sign and tied up that way. "Do you know why you're here?" I asked her as I descended the staircase.

She shook her head no

She shook her head no. I tsked her. "Get Luciel." I commanded. A guard rushed out to the task. "You're pretty Juanita." I said to her while brushing a strand of hair off her face. Minutes later, the guard walked in with Luciel on his tail. "What's all this?" She asked unaware. The moment she saw Juanita, she teared up. "Mistress, please,..." "Is that how you were gonna beg my husband to fuck you?" I interrupted her; least cautious. Juanita's eyes shot open. "You wanted to sleep with the Mayor!?" She asked; clearly exasperated. "Wtf! Lu! Can't you keep em closed even to the wrong people?" This is interesting...I watched as the two siblings were bickering. "Shut your trap Juan! You don't have a fucking clue!" "Oh, I sure as hell do! Because your desperate cunt is about to get me killed!" After having enough of their petty talk; I shushed them.