24.

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.
ASHANTI.
-
PM.
" you want to know the truth shanti?" he  says looking at me...
after letting tre explain himself ... i can't say i believe what he did sat right with me but .. i can understand where he came from.
"man i apologize for it bro, i shouldn't of pull that trigger, i shouldn't of folded on my group but shit to protect y'all i had to!" i sat looking at him with a straight face .

i began to take a sip out of my water before turning to the tv and grabbing the remote off his coffee table. "listen tre, i can't sit here and say i forgive you. it's a process, but i'll talk to the group . this in yo hands after that" i say turning on the tv.

i notice he goes silent and i feel his eyes burning into my cheeks before i turn to him and tilt my head before asking a quick what.
he then puts down his bowl of food , licks his lips, and scoots up closer to hug me .
" shanti you're one of tha realest i know man. ain't nobody would hold it down like you."
——

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.

ASYJA.

"boy i know u see my hair not fuckin tied up!" i say laughing while xavier has me thrown over his shoulder walking into the water .
we had our phones on do not disturb and we ain't tell nobody where we were going . our relationship was getting personal, we were a vibe, and just chilling.

he lets out a deep laugh before letting me down in the water with the water at my hips while for him, the water is at about mid thigh.
"you so damn beautiful." he says lookin at me.
i start cheesing before looking away from him.
"boy stop."
"i'm deadass girl, you might just change a nigga." i turn my head and look at him again feeling a lil special. i swim up a lil closer and hug him holding onto his waist .

two different locations same touch, same feelings. crazy how similar feelings can be output into same notions connected all by 4 people.

he rests his head on me hugging me above my shoulders.
"ion want u ever talking to that lil dude eva again shorty. you got dat?" he says in a low voice , almost like a morning voice, in my ear. i nod my head before smiling , "and ion want that ilianna girl round you neither. she seem like she onna mission." i say looking up at him resting my chin on his chest.

he does a low laugh before picking me up throwing me over his shoulder again , "heavy ahh" he says lowly while laughing , causing me to slap him on his back. "ahh" he hisses than laughs again. he walks us back to shore to where we sit . we sit next to eachother before i rest my head on his shoulder watching the sun start to set .

a ghetto love story.

"i understand why white people love doing this, this sunset shit calming." he says turning his head to me as i lift mines and look back at him..

we stare at eachother before i look around noticing the beach is empty now, missing a beautiful moment .
he looks at me for longer, he then places his hand on my chin pulling my face up and lays a peck on my lips. he then pulls away just to go back in for a real kiss.

i pull away slowly looking at him , i then make a little ugly face while smiling "i'm geeeeeekinggggg" he then laughs and gets up grabbing the bags . "maneeee can neva have a lil sensual moment with yo ass." i laugh before hopping up and putting on some shorts grabbing the towel heading back to his car.

we put everything in the trunk before pulling out of the beach.

"we going to my crib." he says quickly before turning up the radio before i can respond.
time skip.
we pull into his driveway before i open the door and close it, "leave the shi in the trunk, i'll get it later." he says taking my hand and walking up to the door . he then opens the door to notice nobody's home, per usual..
ive never met his family before .. he's met my momma because of kavon but that's about it ..

"come on" he says walking me to his room. "you can use tha shower, if you use all tha hot water , yo ass gettin whooped , if you get sand out yo ass on my floor, yo ass gettin whooped. here's a towel and rag." he says throwing them to me quickly.

i quickly walk into the bathroom he had connected to his room. his room and bathroom was always kept clean surprisingly . he says his dad use to always be on his ass to keep shit clean when he was a kid, so the procedure stuck around.

mini mf time skip mannnn.

i get out the shower to see him sittin on the edge of his bed, with the game on , already playing. i walk out in my towel. feeling a bit bored, i walk up to him , i then take my lace out of the bun i had it in , letting the curly hair fall down. i then go to sit next to him and i put one leg over him, i sit there watching the game then i turn my head to analyze his features .
he had freckles , curly hair, and the basic lightskin type complexion. he was fine as HELL.

i then start to take notice on how he hasn't had a shirt on, i start to run my hands on the back of his neck rubbing them through his hair. he continues to play his game. i hold the top of my towel while moving my hand down to his back rubbing his back a bit . he gets a quick shiver but still pays attention to his game . i then get a random wave of confidence to where i go to the side of him , just enough so he can see me in his peripheral view .

i stand to the side before ...
drop.
his head turns quickly to see what fell and he notices my towel on the ground .
"a-aye .. boys . i'm finna be back." he does a chuckle under his breath before getting up and walking up to me .. bringing his face very close to mine and staring me in the eyes .. he picks me up a tiny bit off the floor and places me on the bed. he then gets on his knees and spreads my legs quickly ..

chile when will i write smut ? the world neva gon kno cause chileeeeee .