26.

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.

ASYJA.

i wake up seeing sunlight peak in through the sheer curtains, i turn around seeing xavier sleeping. i analyze his face for a bit, before slipping out the bed and trying to walk away , before i feel a hand grab my wrist.

"lay yo black ass down." xavier mumbles.
"you need to get up, we cant keep doing this school shit online zay. we need the in person attendance too. we graduate soon."

he opens his eyes and licks his lips to look at me.
"man no one was worried bout school now look at you, my li mrs. , you slide through to school, be my li doctor baby."
i smile before rollin my eyes, "you dead annoying."

i walk out the room walking down the steps only to be greated with , the one and only, my momma.
i swallow my spit before smiling, "hey mommmaaaaaaaaaa, good morninggggg" dragging my words out.

"you swear you are so slick aysja, get that boy downstairs so he can eat sum and we can talk. got a lightskin sleepin up under here like he payin or cookin sum" she mumbles the last part as she continues to cook.

i let out a quick tuh before jogging up the stairs back to my room seeing xavier leaned over the sink brushing his teeth and fixing his hair. i smile before walking up behind him lazily and wrapping my arms around his waist.
"that was ma dukes downstairs?"
i nod against his back and he lets out a light chuckle, "ight, let me put a shirt on." i sigh before walking back out the room as he quickly slips on a tshirt over his sweatpants , following me quickly..

we scatter down the stairs walking into the kitchen, "oh mkay, hey zayzay" my momma says putting her hand far back with ha lips puckered..
"is u tryna dap me up ma?" xavier says laughing at ha motions.
"im tryna be gangster, ZAYZAYYYY!" she yells causing me and xavier to start laughing and shaking our heads.

she straightens her face out quickly , making us stop laughing immediately. "so now somethings funny? dont bother eating nothing, take yall li asses to that damn school fa i give yall something funny forreal." we quickly walk back up the stairs still laughing under our breaths.

SKIP.
"damn, this school just got more stink." ilianna whispers as i walk pass . immediately, ashanti, drake, kavon, and xaviers heads all turn the second they hear her.

"see because..." i say spinning around aswell causing everybody in the hall to spin around as well, "you said what shorty?" i say calmly to ilianna.
"this school jus got more stink, what happened to you not bein in hea, i was scared thought yo ass was pregnant or sum. tss." she says rolling her neck back to her group.

"you real use to bein scared when it come to pregnancies ." i quickly respond.

"girl dont even worry about ha.. she dont got nothing better to do." a girl says walking up to me holdin some books.

KENDALL THOMAS

we all immediately turn our heads to look at her.
"girl aint nobody worried bout ha, she dont get no typa income so she feens fa attention from sum." ashanti starts.
ilianna stares at the group before walking past us bumping kavons shoulder by accident.

as if right away , kavon walks behind her , flicking her neck "ow bitc-" she quickly starts then gets cut off by kavon accidentally pulling a track loose . "man this loose ass bondin" he yells throwing the track on the floor quickly in disgust.

ilianna covers the back of her head , ducking down, and speeds her steps up cutting the corner.

kavon walks back to the group still lookin back at the track on the floor , "man i swea that shit finna get up and chase my ass" , he looks back towards the group then looks at the girl next to us , lickin his lips before walkin up to her "see my bad, ion even be like that forreal, i be respectin women." kavon says talking to the girl that came up to us.

she laughs a lil before responding, "nah you good, did sum i was thinking of doin way before." he raises his eyebrows, "so we think alike huh. what yo name is?"

ashanti quickly taps my arm letting out a quick "eeeeeeeeeee"

"kendall."

"like that bih jenna? kendall jenna?"

drake snorts hearin what he says, "ight ight leave em to dis, come on" xavier says pullin my arm as ashanti and drake follow behind us, still watching kavon and kendall.

SKIP.
"i think kavon takin that one shorty out fa ice cream or sum, you need me to drop you home?" xavier says walkin up behind me and ashanti.

"nah she good." ashanti answers for me, i snap my neck to her furrowing my eyebrows before trying to respond to xavier before he cuts me off aswell, "nah YOU good, i was asking aysja."

"ummm-" i say looking between the sky and ashanti, "yeah not gon lie, im not really feelin this weather." screwing my face up.

"you need a ride shanti?"
xavier says nodding then looking at ashanti.
"yeah you kno how predators b, come let us take you"

"nah." she says before walking away to the bus loop without saying bye.
mkay girl take the big yellow bus then.

i look at xavier before shrugging and yelling out, "be safe!" to ashanti , not earning any response or reaction back.

tssss.

"shorty trippin, come on tho, its colderdenabih" i stare off at ashanti as i walk next to xavier to his car.

i hop in as his car connects to his phone and automatically playing nocap.
"you hungry." he says looking at me and holding my hand, i laugh and nod.
"i kno da deal." he responds
--
☘️