Clarification #2

3. Midoriya Hisashi

YES THE DUDE HAS LIGHT BLUE HAIR. But he's not related to AFO or Shiggy at all. 

I just didn't want him to have green hair, cause that's just stupid. What are the chances of two parents having the same hair colour?

Also, him having red hair is a REALLY common trope, like, yes Endeavor has red hair, Todoroki has 50% red hair, DOES NOT MEAN ALL FIRE USES HAVE RED HAIR.

4. Censored stuff in Problem Time, DDLC Part 1 and 2.

Go read Chapter 100 of Worthless Necessity. Enough said.

5. The voice in Midoriya's head.

It's literally just Midoriya talking to himself. Chill.

6. Midoriya's former quirk

Yeah... I see people talking about it a lot. 

Basically, simply, if he wants to die, he can't die. If he doesn't want to die, then he can die.

The "voice" that the quirk uses is still from Midoriya. The voice didn't come about because of the quirk, it was already there before the quirk even appeared.

So even though he might not actively want to die at the moment (etc busy fighting), the subconscious thought of wanting to die is still there.

The regeneration aspect of the quirk is based on how much food he eats. More food -> more regeneration. That's it. But even if he doesn't regenerate enough, he still can't die.

That being said, if Aizawa erases the quirk while Midoriya hasn't regenerated enough, of course, he dies. If Midoriya is healed enough and Aizawa uses his quirk, he won't die.