text 31🍨🍦written

Puffy red cheeks and pink soft lips on an upset little face . That's the image Jungkook got to see when Taehyung eventually got out . It was cute and sad at the same time.

" You chose the second option? " Jungkook asked , giving him a glimpse of a smile.

Taehyung shook his head, making a pouty face.

  " I chose the third option. I get free ice cream and you apologize until I tell you to stop ." He corrected bossily , walking out of the bathroom .

He wasn't going to forgive him that easily. He wanted to have a little fun with it before actually considering giving him another chance.

Jungkook sighed to himself, hurrying to catch up with Taehyung. His cheeks were still rosy pink , and it was hard not to admit the he was adorable.

" The best ice cream I've ever eaten it's from a cute parlor in the park near my house." He explained , taking his arm .

It wasn't really an intimate gesture , more like a friendly one meant to bring Taehyung some comfort. He wanted to show him that he was capable of caring too.

" You can order how many flavors you want " . Taehyung bit down a smile . Bragging him with sweets didn't earn him a smile. He was still upset.

He looked down at their hands.  Jungkook's hand on his arm , half dragging him in the direction of the park. His tattoos looked way better in real life . The black ink painting them so beautifully in a messy manner.  He wondered if they meant anything . If there was a story worth telling. If he regretted any of them .

" When did you got your first tattoo?" He asked , cringing a little at the interest in his voice. It was clear how much he wanted to know.

Jungkook smiled involuntary,  looking at his left arm fondly.

"  I got the majority of them at 18 ...but my first ever was at 16 " he answered,  something sparkling in his eyes. 

Taehyung nodded,  hoping he would go on. He didn't realize how much he liked his voice until now. " Which one? " he asked, after a moment of silence.

" My mom's birthday on my wrist," Jungkook said, mostly to himself. He looked lost in his thoughts,  and Taehyung wasn't going to interrupt that. He liked watching him.

" The second one was a bunny outline. She liked to call me bunny when I was little, that's why I placed it right next to the first," he confessed,  not really knowing why. He wasn't that open usually.

Taehyung smiled this time,  thinking of a little boy running around his mom, exited to show her his drawing. Jungkook still looked like a bunny when he smiled. He wasn't sure what to do with that information, but he was happy to have it.

" That's beautiful," he said softly, feeling his walls slowly crumble down. It was hard to stay mad at Jungkook. Especially when he was talking with passion about something important to him. It showed that he was real.

The younger didn't answer but started walking faster instead,  dragging Taehyung after him. They stopped in front of a pastel green colored parlor, adorned in colorful stripes of color like little sprinkles. It was unique,  almost vintage looking .

" Welcome to Yummy's, " Jungkook said excitedly,  keeping the door open for him to walk in. Taehyung smiled at the gesture, adding another white dot next to his name.

" You are such a dummy," he said, taking a look inside.  The floor was in checkerboard tile, and the walls were painted bright yellow, contrasting with the red stools in front of the counter area. It was a really good replica of the parlors he saw in old movies, and that made Taehyung smile. He was honestly impressed with how beautiful the place was .