text 34🌼written

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞"

AnswerDecline

There were two options, yet he knew exactly what he was doing to choose. He dreamed of having midnight call conversations with his crush almost all his teenagehood. The crush being Jungkook was just the added bonus.

" Koo" he greeted, his smile probably obvious into his tone. He was happy the boy agreed to talk to him. It made him feel better about the whole texting incident. He wasn't avoiding him and that was a relief.

There was a muffled laugh at the end of the line, followed by a yawn. Was it too crazy if Taehyung recorded the call to listen to it later? The youngster's voice was just so beautiful.He decided against it though, trying to save the little sanity he had left.

" Taetae, hello " Jungkook answered, sweetly. " You wanted to hear my voice? " he teased playfully, waiting for a reply.

Taehyung bit his lips, not knowing if he should let out the words he was thinking about. It was so out of his character but it seemed fun. He wanted to try it.

" Yes, I did " he admitted, playing with his fingers to ease some of the nerves. " Actually there is something I wanted to do " he added, voice quieter.

" Really? What is it ? " the younger asked, curious. He thought Taehyung only wanted to talk a little about meaningless stuff before going to bed. He was a little intrigued.

Taehyung smirked to himself, deciding to whisper into the speaker the answer. " Ever heard of phone sex ? " he asked, trying to contain his laughter. He couldn't keep a straight face for his dear life.

There was silence. A heavy almost sickening one that lasted for a couple of seconds. And then Jungkook laughed. It was colorful and loud and Taehyung couldn't help but laugh along.

" Are you drunk, love? " Jungkook asked, amused. Taehyung really sounded a little out of it. " Why would you want that when we barely hang out once? " he asked. Taehyung felt the sting. That fricking hurt.

" And I forced you into that too ...so really pathetic of me " he agreed, bitterly. He only wanted to have some fun and well...that took a turn.

" Tae ...why do you keep on hiding? " Jungkook asked, softly. He knew what the older was doing. "You are not like that " he continued, and Taehyung bit his lip. Jungkook did know him after all.

" How do you know I'm not like that ? " he asked, defensive but his voice still soft. He couldn't help it. Lying was never something he was good at.

Jungkook let out a sigh." Because you are Taehyung. The same boy that stays up at night to talk to me. The one who likes to tease me but it's sweet at the same time. Just tell me the real reason why you wanted to have this call " Jungkook finished, a little smile on his face.

Taehyung knew there was no point in hiding. Jungkook was going to know and he was so tired of lying. " I called you because I wanted to hear your voice before I fell asleep. " he admitted, shyly. " But I thought you were bored with me and ...I came up with the sexy thing " he added, even quieter. He hated how his voice sounded. Almost pathetic.

Jungkook didn't say anything for a few seconds. Taehyung already had his finger above the "end call " button when he decided to speak again.

" I know I don't always show it, but I really like the way you are. You were never boring or lame ...in fact, I called you because I wanted to know how your voice sounded like over the phone," he said, so fast that it was hard to understand. Taehyung did though. " And I love it just as much over the phone " the younger admitted.

Taehyung smiled to himself, holding the phone closer to his ear. " You are soo lame " he joked, letting out a giggle. " I should hang out but ... " he started, closing his eyes. " I expect a good morning text whenever you wake up " he added, playfully.

Jungkook laughed along.
" Will do, goodnight Tae " he whispered, and Taehyung's heart didn't skip a beat. It was his coffee's fault for sure.

" Goodnight, Kookie " Taehyung said back, looking at his clock. It was 3:24. " I love your voice too " he added, closing the call right after Jungkook's sweet laughter.

He fell asleep a few minutes later, the conversation replaying into his mind like a short film. There was a text waiting for him the next morning.

" Good morning, Sunshine🌼☀️"

He smiled.

🌼🌼🌼

This chapter was originally
written a title differently, that's why I took my time to change it.
I hope you liked it at
least a little 💕
Thank you so much for 4k 🌼
I love each of you so much 💜💞
Also,happy late anniversary 🍬🎉