♡ teasing them in public!

Kim Hongjoong

You were led on your bed, whining a little as you kept thinking of the things that Hongjoong did to you in the dreams you had of him the night before

You were led on your bed, whining a little as you kept thinking of the things that Hongjoong did to you in the dreams you had of him the night before. Just as you got up off your bed, your phone rang, "Hey darling, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tonight? Our manager has let us have the night off and we haven't spent time together in ages," Hongjoong spoke on the other end of the phone. You almost instantly say yes, hanging up the phone and dressing up, racing to the cinema as Hongjoong waited outside for you. You saw him smile before you pulled him into a rough kiss, pulling away to get air, "S-Sorry, I missed you," you say innocently as the male chuckled, taking you inside the cinema.

Throughout the film you occasionally look over to Hongjoong, admiring the features on his face before moving your hand to his thigh, rubbing it as your fingers touched his area. He would look at you with a glare, shaking his head as he knew you were both in public but you would refuse to stop. He gently takes your wrist, looking at you in the eyes,

"My love, not here... let me hear those moans when we get home," he would say softly as you nod, watching the rest of the movie in silence.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

Park Seonghwa

Usually when it came to tours, you were left for weeks, only having video call to talk to your boyfriend Seonghwa but for some reason, their manager allowed you to come with them this time

Usually when it came to tours, you were left for weeks, only having video call to talk to your boyfriend Seonghwa but for some reason, their manager allowed you to come with them this time. You had all of the clothes you were going to need for the weeks to come in a suitcase, waiting patiently at the security gate of the airport as they checked through your bags. You thanked them as they handed you back the bag, allowing you to board the plane, "Ah, this is going to be a long journey," Seonghwa warned you as he linked his hand with yours, heading up to the plane as you both took your seats.

Seonghwa was right, the journey was long, and the longer you were sat in the seat next to him, the more needy you became. You looked over to him, seeing him immersed in a magazine. You smile, sliding your hand under the blanket the two of you were sharing, "W-What are you doing?" he mumbled softly as he took your hand, moving it back to your lap, but this didn't stop you, you continued to move your hand to his length, palming him through his trousers.