✧ you show insecurity!

╭⋟───────────────────────╮

⛧彡 Kim Hongjoong ⛥ミ

Ever since you were born, you had a birth mark which settled under your eye. It wasn't big but it was noticeable. For the most part, you covered it up with makeup and you couldn't see it but as you were staying home alone for the day, you decided on leaving yourself barefaced.

You settled yourself down on the couch, smiling happily as you cuddled into the blanket, watching your favourite TV show but the happiness soon turned to panic as you heard the soft voice of your boyfriend, Hongjoong, "y/n?" he said happily as your eyes widened, "Hongjoong! Why are you here you said you were busy! You can't just come home and not tell me!" you started to get a little angry as you stood up and faced the male.

Hongjoong tilted his head, a little confused to why you were angry with him but soon noticed you were barefaced, spotting your birth mark. He smiled, knowing he wasn't the reason for your anger. He moved closer to you, you moving back a little causing Hongjoong to stop in his tracks, "Why do you cover it up? It's so pretty" he said softly as you explain how you were bullied a lot for it,

"Darling, you're with me now, I love everything you don't love about yourself. It makes you unique,"

 It makes you unique,"

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

⛧彡 Park Seonghwa ⛥ミ

As you were growing older, you seemed to doubt yourself a lot more. You didn't know what had caused it but the one day you remember most was when it came to studying for your dream job, your doubt was getting worse. You felt like you couldn't do the work and the deadline was getting closer and closer.

You sat at your desk, your head in your hands as you stared at the screen of your laptop. You had to complete a 2000 word essay and had only done one paragraph, "I can't do this..." you mumble as you feel tears well in your eyes, resting your head on the desk as you hear Seonghwa, "You can't do what gorgeous?" he asked. You chuckled a little, sitting yourself back up as your heart raced at the pet name he called you.

You sighed, explaining what you needed to do and explaining your insecurity on how you doubt yourself all the time. Seonghwa smiled softly, listening to everything you were saying and making sure to let you finish before he spoke, 

"This? This is easy for you precious. I'll be here for you whenever you need me,"

 I'll be here for you whenever you need me,"