Sangwoo's pov

I could feel the heat of the sun on my face through the window as it rose into the sky. I opened my eyes. Bum was sleeping peacefully on my arm, his hair hanging in his face. I leaned over and kissed his forehead. He shifted a little and let out a yawn. He slowly opened his eyes. "Good morning bum" I whispered as I pecked him on the lips. "Good morning sangwoo" He replied sleepily rubbing his eyes. "You hungry?" I asked. "Yeah, I actually haven't eaten in two days" He answered holding his stomach. "Well good, you could get up and make us breakfast" He looked at me with pathetic look of disbelief. "I can't" He said. "And why the fuck not!" I yelled. He jumped back, eyes filling with tears. "My legs...and I'm shackled here..." He said between tears. "Fucking crying" He flinched. I got up and picked up my pants that were on the floor. I rummaged through the pockets until I found the key. I yanked the blankets off the bed and crawled over to unlock the shackles on him. "There, know stop fucking crying" I said as I got up and began to walk out the room. "But..." I heard bum from behind me. "What" I said, running out of patience. "My legs..." He said, revealing his still bandage wounds. "Hold on, I have an idea" I walked over to my desk and grabbed my rolling chair. "Use this. There's stuff in the refrigerator to make breakfast, I want it ready by time I'm out of the shower" And I walked out and into the bathroom.

I was in shower when I heard a large bang. Son of a bitch bum, you better not be breaking things in there. I finished washing my hair and stepped out the shower. I quickly got dressed and opened the door. I was met with delicious smell of waffles and bacon. I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen. "Whats all the damn noise" I asked. Bum jumped a little in his chair. "S-Sorry Sangwoo, I d-dropped a pan...I cleaned it up..." I looked at the table and there was a plate filled with bacon and golden waffles. "Hmmm. Smells delicious" I said as I took my seat. Bum grabbed his plate and took his place on the floor. "No bum don't you remember last night, you sit with me at the table okay? I love you okay? Don't try and leave OKAY?!" I said as I got more anxious. "Thank you.. I-I love you too Sangwoo and I would never have any reason to want to leave you, e-ever" He grabbed his plate and sat next to me. I smiled while I looked at bum as we ate in silence~