Yoonbum and Sangwoo One Shot

Yoonbum had a secret. Nothing bad, but he always felt guilty about it after. He looked at himself in the mirror, admiring the way fishnets clung to his feminine thighs. It was 1 am, he's bored. There is nobody around to see him.

Yoonbum went to his bedside table drawer, and pulled out his secret box. He opened the box revealing his little collection of lipsticks and glosses. He smiled to himself, picking through them to find his favorite. He pulled out a bright red lipstick, and turned to face the full length mirror again.

He pulled the cap off, leaning in closer so he could see better. Concentrating hard on staying in the lines of his top lip. Focused hard enough he didn't hear the small knock at his door. Until he saw Sangwoo staring back at him in the mirror. Clearly shocked and eyes wide.

Yoonbum practically threw the lipstick out of his hands, when he seen his roommate Sangwoo. He whipped around to face Sangwoo. Overwhelmed not knowing what to say Sangwoo could see tears welling up in Yoonbum's eyes.

Sangwoo moved closer shutting the door being him. Sangwoo didn't break his stoic expression, his eyes moving from Yoonbum's feet all the way up to his lips. Yoonbum waited for a snicker or a remark, but it never came. Sangwoo brushed the wavy strands from Yoonbum's eyes.

But Yoonbum didn't make eye contact with him, he felt too embarrassed. He didn't want anyone knowing his little secret. Sangwoo couldn't take his eyes off the half applied lipstick.

Sangwoo reached around Yoonbum, grabbing the lipstick Yoonbum threw earlier. Opening it and admiring the color Yoonbum still had his head turned away in shame. Sangwoo grabbed Yoonbum's chin and tilting it upwards a bit.

And brought the red lipstick to Yoonbum's bottom lip. Yoonbum examined the focus in Sangwoo's eyes as he applied it. Biting his bottom lip, brows knit together, leaning impossibly close. Hand holding Yoonbum's jaw to keep his head steady.

When he pulled back to admire his work, as if it was a piece of fine art. Caressing a thumb over Yoonbum's cheek. Also admiring the blush that has taking over them. Suddenly everything felt hot, the air felt hot, Sangwoo's touch had him at boiling point. Nobody said a word yet, just a embarrassed Yoonbum wearing fishnets and lipstick only.

Sangwoo leaned in again, close to his ear. "You have no idea what you're doing to me" Yoonbum sighed, as shiver electrified his body. "You look so pretty I'm not sure what to do with you" Yoonbum felt even hotter, he could feel his cock straining against the fishnets.

"Don't be so shy" Sangwoo whispered as he sucked a trail down Yoonbum's neck. Yoonbum snuck a hand up Sangwoo's shirt feeling up his toned chest. "Is this okay?" Yoonbum just nodded swiftly, wanting Sangwoo's lips on his body again.

"I want to see..." Yoonbum palms Sangwoo's dick. Reaching a hand down his pants to stroke him. "That lipstick...smeared all over my cock." Yoonbum wastes no time and sinks to his knees, discarding Sangwoo's pant elsewhere. He teases him circling the head with the tip of his tongue. Sangwoo leans back so he can sit against the edge of the bed.

Yoonbum kneeling prefectly between his legs. He take his cock even deeper trying to take the whole thing. Pulling off for air every once in a while. Licking a strip from the end to the tip Sangwoo just watched, how determined Yoonbum was.

Like he was on a mission as opposed to pleasure someone. Yoonbum looked tense, just wanted to Sangwoo to feel good. "Look at me" Yoonbum pulled off Sangwoo's dick looking up at Sangwoo. Sangwoo felt like he got his cocked sucked so well that he'd forget he ever saw Yoonbum dressed up in lipstick.

So he sunk right back down, sucking his cock still glancing up up at Sangwoo. Sangwoo just let beauty unfold and let Yoonbum do his thing. Yoonbum start to stroke himself after getting a hand through his fishnets.

Yoonbum had lipstick smeared everywhere. Sangwoo kisses him anyway getting it all over his face too. Spinning then both around to lay Yoonbum on his back. The contrast of Yoonbum's feminine body, caged by the fishnets had Sangwoo wanting to ruin him. Pound into him so hard that Yoonbum won't be walking for a week straight.

Sangwoo brought his fingers to Yoonbum's lipstick smeared mouth. Letting Yoonbum suck on them. Yoonbum knew exactly where Sangwoo planned to put them. Arching his back, spreading his thighs wider to accommodate. Sangwoo took those fingers and teased his way into Yoonbum's body. Playing with his nipples along the way watching how Yoonbum squirmed. Sangwoo started with a finger, which soon turned to three.

Captivated by Yoonbum's ass on display through the hole he ripped through his fishnets. Seeing Yoonbum a complete mess like this has him crazy. His shaky breathing, teeth biting into his bottom lip. Pretty lipstick smeared halfway down his chin. Along with all the places Yoonbum kissed.

Gripping on to Sangwoo's forearm, moaning loudly when Sangwoo hit the right spot. He loved how his fingers disappeared inside Yoonbum's ass. Looking up every one in a while to see his facial expressions. Yoonbum was reaching his high as Sangwoo's moved his fingers in and out of Yoonbum in a fast motion.

"I'm about to cu-" Yoonbum moaned while cuming all over his stomach. "Me too" Sangwoo said while stroking himself. Sangwoo soon came after Yoonbum did. Both of the boys were tired and fell asleep in each other's arms~