𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 1 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 8: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮. Part 2

working on getting this published.

cont. from last chapter.

Stepping off the ferry, Eani looked around just taking in her surroundings. The young girl had never been to jersey before and it had been a minute since she left new york so the new scenery felt good to her. "So, where to?" Ti asked, looking around at all the people exiting the ferry as well.

"Uh- We in Lloyd Harbor right?" E asked, looking down at the address she had gotten off the internet. Titi nodded, before beginning to walk off thinking she seen someone she knew. Eani followed, trying to keep up as she picked up the pace. Approaching the person, Ti gripped their shoulder.

Hastily turning them around, her cheeks reddened seeing that she had the wrong person. "Oh! I am so sorry! I seem to have the wrong person." Titi quickly apologized, backing away as quickly as she came. Eani just shrugged at the man and followed as Ti led the way to the main road.

"Sooo, what was that all about?" The young girl asked her guide, walking side by side with her now. Titi ignored her so she shrugged. Hearing a lil beat in her head, she began to dance to it. "You know you wasss dead wrong to use that songg!" Her guide looked up and raised her eyebrow.

"How the fuck do you know that song?!" The older woman turned her neck so fast, she could've caught whiplash. "It's been in my head for the past 10 minutes, I never even heard it before? gosh." She playfully scoffed, looking back down at the paper since they were walking with no real destination.

Taking her phone out her back pocket, she went to her maps and typed in the address. "Girl, I hope he here cause a bitch cannot get on a plane. Xi gone whoop my dumb ass already for being knocked the fuck up." Eani mumbled to herself as the routes loaded, it was a 15 minute walk from where they stood.

Scratching the back of her neck, she looked at Titi with her lips pursed to the side. "So uh, it a 15 minute walk. Ion kno' bout you but uh- Im finna catch a uber." Eani then looked at her phone going to the uber app. "Mhmm, I love it. 3 minutes away."

"Girl you are a mess." Titi laughed, looking up at Eani once again. It was only a few people who knew that song. "Hey, what accident did you get in before your transition?" She asked, still looking at the girl intently.

"Hit by a car." Eani mumbled, slipping her phone in her back pocket. Titi looked off as a realization came to her mind. "Everything okay?" E asked, looking at Titi as her face went hard.

"You believe in reincarnation?"

--------

Young Kaydence ran for hours, until his legs gave out. When they did, he ended up in a alleyway just throwing up and crying. The young boy was traumatized after witnessing his mom's death. "M-mommy."'He mumbled, now shaking as rain came down on him. Clutching his bookbag tightly, he just sat there hoping mommy would save the day.

To his luck, someone overheard his pained cries and went to him. "Hey kid!" He called out to Kaydence, his heart immediately aching for the little boy. Too afraid to answer, he just continued to hug his knees and sob. "C'mon kid, I aint gonna hurt you." He mumbled, sounding irritated and scared.

Scooping the little boy up, the mystery man ran to his car immediately throwing Kaydence in the backseat. Finally able to control his cries, he just sniffed and rubbed his eyes before looking around. "Yo, kid... You aint got no parents or nun'?" The man turned around and asked.

"Daddy make Mommy go to heaven, she told me run but I-I didn't.. I saw him... I saw him..." The little boy tried to finish his statement but all he could do was break down once again. Feeling sorry for the boy, the man shook his head and began to drive through the wet streets on Brooklyn.

"Look lil man, it's iight. You with me now, whats in the bag?" He asked after seeing Kaydence calm down a bit. Clutching the bag, he shook his head. "Some stuff from Mommy." Little man said through clenched teeth. It was the last thing his mother had ever given him.

"Okay well look I'm Bully and I gotchu, iight?" He said giving him one last glance in the mirror before focusing on the road. Grateful the little boy completely missed his blood stained shirt.

Now 21, he sat at the side of his bed holding that same backpack crying out for the same woman that couldn't save him then or now. Thinking back to that day, he couldn't help but to let his emotions take over. "You always in here crying like a lil bitch, need to be doing your job." Bully said bursting through the door.

Clipz looked at the man real good, the man who saved and ruined his life all at once. For the past years, he prayed to be able to be able to escape this man. He was a truly fucked up individual.

It was no walk in the park living with Bully at all. The beatings, verbal abuse, molestation and forcing him to become a time trapper, was the childhood for Kaydence. At just the age of 9, he became a Trapper and he'll never forget the traumatizing things he had to do.

"I am doing my damn job, are you? Seem like you just fucking her mom because of your sick obsession and not for your part of the plan." He spat full of attitude before looking back at the bag thinking back to the day when he first opened it.

The rolls of money that sat in the bag had Kaydence set for life. He could've left Bully's a long time ago but he stayed. That little 7 year old boy who loved spiderman still lived inside of him, he still longed for parents. Kaydence longed for a family, those people who never give up on you and love you no matter what. Bully was the closest thing he had to that which stopped him
from leaving.

"Who the hell you talking to boy?! Just do your motherfucking job and I'll do mine. You got that lil nigga? Im the big dog round this bitch, you feeling yourself too much questioning me."

Rolling his eyes, Kaydence huffed and stood up to place his sacred book-sack back in the closet. "Look all I'm saying is, what you killed Eazy for 12 years ago? You still haven't made ANY contributions to this plan since then besides fucking her. Which is why you probably killed him, not
because of this time trapper bullshit."

Chuckling, Bully shrugged. "Lil nigga mad cause he can't get no pussy. Fucking right I offed that nigga, he was in the way of everything and still is. You worry about what I told YOU to do, what about that?"

"I can't force no grown ass person to be my friend and I'm not going to. Figure out another plan, it's been 12 years B its not gonna work." Kaydence said straight up. "Matter fact, make sure you leave me out of it this time."

"Little boy, who the fuck you talking to? I took your ass in when you was crying on the side of the road for your dead ass mama. Should've left your retarded ass there, crackhead could get this job done."

"I already tried using a crackhead, they fumbled the bag too nigga. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have to take me in at! It wouldn't even be a YOU! Let's not forget that." Of course, all the money he got from his mom he put to good use and helped Bully out. From rent to paying debts. "Accept that dumb ass plan aint working and go back
to the drawing board or I'm out."

"YOU OUT??? NIGGA AINT NO OUT! YOU CHOSE THIS SHIT. EITHER YOU IN OR YOU OUT AND ITS ONLY ONE WAY OUT!" Bully bellowed at Clipz as he mugged him. The lil nigga been a pain in his ass and soon as the plan was excuted, off with his head.