Chapter 12

My body was telling me to just jump out of the window and fly with the wind, but the little reasoning I had left kept telling me not to. I stuck my head further out the window and screamed with so much exhilaration in my voice. I felt like I could scream out to the seas and dance my way all over the world. I had so much bubbling up inside me and I didn't know how to let it out.

"Your going to fall out the window," said the stern voice next to me. I pulled my head back inside and looked at the meany next to me who didn't let me dance.

"No I'm not," I huffed out and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Keep saying that but don't call me when you crack your neck for being stupid enough to stick your pretty little head out the window."

I didn't listen to him and just looked out the fully open window and my eyes lit up with joy when I saw our house coming into view. All the lights were turned off making it more impossible to be found in the desserted area it was located at. The driver drove up to the closed gated and then put it the lock pads code to open them up; He drove to the drive way. When the car stopped, Devin got out of the car totally forgetting about me.

"Devy!!!" I shouted hoping he hadn't yet gone inside.

"What!" He screamed back.

"Can you carry me," I pleaded when he was standing in front of my open window.

"No," he said in a bored tone.

I huffed out a few choice words at him and then opened the door to get out. I took a step on the cold concrete floor and then turn back to the car and got the heels I was wear out. I took them off in the car because they were hurting my poor feet. I turned back around and noticed that Devin was no longer here. I started to walk to the front door when a brilliant idea popes in my head. I lifted my right arm in the air and threw the deviled shoes into the air and saw them land a couple of feet away from me.

"She shots! She scores!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I've got a pretty good growing arm if I do say so myself. Maybe I should join football when this stupid marriage ends.

I tried to skip all the way to the door and when I get there I tried and open the door. Keyword "tried". I turned the handle only to be greeted with nothing. The fucken door is locked. I start to ring the door bell non stop and finally the door opened.

"Mrs. Maker why are you out in the cold?" Agatha asked. I must have waken her up because she was wearing a night gown and cap. Dang, are nightcaps still a thing?

"You know. Waiting for the boogy monster to come out and eat me." I giggled at my own stupid joke. Well I don't even know if it was a joke, but who cares.

Agatha then pulled me in and rubbed my arms producing warmth into my body.

"Come let's go get you something warm to drink. You're freezing up." Instead of following her I made my way to the bar in the parlor and grabbed a random bottle of alcohol. I didn't dare grab a cup because I just started to pour the contents down my throat.

I felt my self start to sway as I made my way up the stairs. I didn't really care at this point. I made my way to the hallway were my room was but instead of going in mine I decide to go into his room. I just felt like I needed to talk to him. I opened the door which to my advantage was unlocked and walked in closing the door behind me.

The room was silent except for the pooring of water coming from the right side of the room. He must be showering. I'll just wait here then. I sat on the king bed that was so comfortable I laid down. I put the bottle which was now half full on the night side table and looked around the room. The walls where a plain dark gray and all the furniture had the same wood pattern. I guess it was a decent room. Not really my taste though.

A few minutes later the water stopped and out walked a very shirtless Devin in only a white towel hanging low on his hips. He then noticed me and scowled in my direction.

"Why are you here?" He walked to the other side of the room and opened a door that lead to a closet. He came back a few minutes later only Ina pair of black boxers.

"I need to talk to you," I said while pointing a finger at him.

"Can't we talk when your sober and not intoxicated. You might say something stupid right now."

"Okay so first of all your a bastered with no manners," I started.

"So were are going to talk right now."

"I just can't believe you locked me out of our house. Did you know you are bipolar? When we first met you were a batsard then you become nice and then a bastard again. Like just keep one mood." I was emphasizing all my words with my hands.

"Then today I saw my ex and I had an emotional break down and I don't even know why I wanted to tell you all of this in the first place because I'm pretty sure your just ignoring me. I wouldn't blame you I'm not that interesting at-"

"Shut up! Maybe this might not be the first time anyone has ever told you this but you can literaly talk and never run out of words to say," he was turning red from his outburst but instead of shutting up I continued to talk.

"You know there is other ways more effective that will shut me up. Maybe you might not know because you don't seem like the type of guy but in romance books the guy usually shuts the girl up by kissing her out of the blue. The the girl says and I quote, "that's a smart way to shut me up," which in my opinion those moments are always too cliché. Also-" and that's when the moment comes that Devin got annoyed of me and stuffed a sock in my mouth. Oh lord please have this sock be a clean one.

"Now that's a way to shut girls up," he said and then started to laugh at me. Okay yup he is by far the most bipolar person I know so far. I maybe should make him an appointment with my friend who's a psychologist.

"Now I'm sleepy and I would be very happy if you also got some rest." He pointed to the door and signalled me to get out.

I took the sock out of my moth and threw if to Devin he caught it without a flinch. I was about to grab the bottle on the night side table when Devin slapped my hand away. Oh well at least I tried. I walked out of his room and made my way to mine. I got dressed and when I put my head on the pillow I finally felt my body feel tired making me shut down for the night.

A/N

So this took a long time. Sorry for that. Anyway I started a new story and I would be so thankful if you gave it a read it's called Queen Rosabelle.

Summery:

***This story is set in 1542***

It happened so fast. He came into my life one day and became my fiancé the other. I get it I need a husband to be able to be a queen, but don't I at least get a say in all of this.

~

Rosabelle is the princess and future queen of France. Being the only legitimate child of the king and queen of France she is next in line to rule one of Europe's most rich nation, but there's only one thing stopping her and that's being female. The first in line was her older brother who was killed years back in war and since then her father was furious and had to turn the throne to his next child. Now in search of a proper husband whom she doesn't want, Rosabelle's parents are desperate and turn to the man who walks into their castle after his carriage was stranded in the forest.

So until next time. Bye guys.