Chapter One

Quick author's note here guys, everything i've put into this chapter is important for later on so don't think it's because im rushing anything or being unrealistic. You, as the character in this story are very promiscuous and reckless, and you don't think about the consequences about things, so all of this is important.

"Hey! The colored killer is on deck!" Y/n shot up and finished the last bits of her neon, sparkly makeup before putting a pair of black heels on, they laced up the calf and made her easily six inches taller or more.

"Damn, sis, you look good tonight." A girl, sporting a tiny pink skirt with a pink bikini top and bedazzled makeup, said as she walked up behind her, playfully tapping her butt.

"Thanks bitch, you too." Y/n said before walking out on the platform. As soon as she stepped out, the black-lights made her entire outfit glow vibrantly and her makeup looked like a neon crime scene. As soon as her song began to play she hopped onto the pole.

Something she did everyday, multiple times a day, she'd learned to shut off her brain and go into work mode. Y/n gracefully touched the ground for a moment and crawled on her hands and knees to and man holding up a twenty dollar bill, placed it in her top, a latex bra like top, attached in the middle by a silver ring.

Y/n turned back to the pole and quickly mounted it, spinning upside down. She smiled slightly, seeing Tim, Brian, and Toby, walk up to the front of the platform. Y/n finished her routine and began to grab her money off of the stage before hopping off instead of heading back stage. Several people complemented her as she walked by and she smiled and thanked them.

"So you decided to check this place out after all." Y/n said as she sat down at the table the three boys were occupying. They each looked at her and scanned her body up and down, Tim's gaze lingering a little longer than the other two's.

"Yeah, you've got some talent, by the way." Tim said as he looked away from her exposed legs. Y/n smiled and laughed softly, silently thanking him.

"So, your name is the colored killer?" Brian said, tilting his head to the side in curiosity. A waitress interrupted, walked up, and asked Y/n if she'd like anything to drink.

"A coke and rum," she turned back to the boys, "yeah, it's kind of obvious, isn't it? The neon colors..?" She said with a teasing giggle.

"What about th-the killer part-t?" Toby asked, taking a sip of his drink through a straw.

Y/n grabbed her drink from the waitress and looked at Toby, "First night working here, a guy attacked me in the parking lot and I killed him, in self defense of course. But everyone who's been here more than once than they know, I'm kind of a legend around here." Y/n said before taking a large gulp of her drink, obviously being thirsty.

"That's badass." Tim said without looking up from his glass. Brian looked over at him and shook his head. Y/n glanced at the pair then finished her glass.

"Thanks, well, I've got to head home, I'm exhausted." Y/n said before sliding out of the chair and walking out the door.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n yawned as she unlocked her door and stepped inside. She threw her keys on the counter and her bag on the floor beside it. She opened the cabinet above her sink and pulled out a metal tin and tray. Y/n set them on her counter and opened the tin up. The smell of marijuana hit her nostrils and she smiled softly. "Yessir, please, and thank you."

Y/n grabbed the small pipe and the happy plant, making her way outside again. As soon as she got to her curb she sat down, only to see her three new neighbors walk up. "Is that weed?" Brian said as they walked up up.

"Yeah, would you like to join me? I'll share a little bit." Y/n said as they stopped, looking down at her.

"Thanks for the offer but I don't smoke and neither does Toby but I'm sure Tim here would like to join you." Brian said before making his way back into the apartment complex, Toby following after waving at Y/n. Tim sat down beside her and pulled out his vape.

"So, is this our thing now?" Tim said with a soft chuckle as y/n placed the flame of her lighter on the weed in the pipe. After exhaling the smoke she passed the pipe and lighter to Tim.

"I don't know, it seems to be." She said with a chuckle as Tim took his turn with the pipe. The pair sat in silence as they shared the devil's lettuce. When they had finished it off, obviously high, y/n spoke up. "Wanna come back to my place? I got drinks and snacks, and we can watch some movies or something." She said as they stood up and brushed the dust off themselves.

"I'll ask the boys if I can." Tim said as they made their way up the stairs. "So, what got you into smoking?"

"Just a taste." Is all that y/n said as they reached their apartments. Tim poked his head into his front door.

"Aye, I'll be at y/n's, text me if the boss contacts you guys." Tim shut the door and turned to y/n, "Alright, lets go."

They stepped into her apartment and shut the door. "Make yourself at home, I don't have anything to hide, so go through whatever you want."

Y/n plopped onto her couch and yawned, Tim followed suit and sat beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. She leaned her head back tiredly and laughed, "Mannn, you know what, I thought you were a total dickhead at first, but you're actually really chill."

"Thanks, you're really chill." Tim replied, they sat in silence for a while, just enjoying each others presence. Suddenly Y/n placed a hand on Tim's thigh and turned to him. He looked down at her hand then up at her face. "What are you doing?"

Y/n looked into Tim's eyes as she slid her hand up his thigh, "Just a taste.." She whispered in his ear.

"Y/n...We can't do this..." Tim said softly, his breath shaky from nervousness. Y/n nibbled on his earlobe and licked down his neck, planting a few kisses along the way. She grabbed his face and turned it towards hers.

"Why not..Nobody else will know." Y/n said before sitting in Tim's lap, he placed his hands on her hips and sighed softly.

"I'll give you what you want but you'll regret it later." Tim growled softly before flipping y/n on her back and hovering over her, his hungry eyes roaming her body.