𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

edye was on her way to aramis' house to meet up with everyone

edye was on her way to aramis' house to meet up with everyone. she planned on spending the day with them, due to not seeing them for a while from dealing with her parents. edye needed to clear her head from her dad when he told her about staying away from her mom last night. she was starting to stress but usually her friends relieved her.

unfortunately, on her way there, she was distracted by someone she hadn't seen in a few days. what were the odds? nobody's timing seemed to be right lately.

"damn shawts.. i didn't know you smoke." the voice spoke from behind her. she instantly turned around to meet the voice.

freaking dexter.

"actually, i'm pretty sure there's a lot of things you don't know about me." edye let out a laugh, slowing down on her board and exhaling the smoke from her lungs.

"well, that's facts."

edye faced the dreadhead, immediately spotting his bruised eye and swollen nose. "yikes, sorry for what my boyfriend did to your face." at the end of the day, edye felt bad for him even if fuckshit did it. she didn't have to agree with everything he did and vise versa. fighting him over her wasn't worth it especially when she didn't want dexter.

dexter quickly shook his head. "naw, it's all good. we even now." he always knew the two of them were bound to have a real fight one day.

"both of y'all faces are pretty fucked up anyway so yeah, y'all even." she laughed, making him roll his eyes at the joke even though she was kinda right.

"chill.. man, where you headed to though?" he questioned, looking her up down. so yes, he thought edye was attractive, she just had an ass of a boyfriend who probably wasn't treating her right.

"just to aramis's. you know, meet up with the gang." edye shrugged casually.

"oh figures," he chuckled, looking down at the blunt between her fingers. "you gon' let me hit?"

her eyebrows shot up at him, not sure what he was talking about. "huh?"

"i'm talking bout the blunt." dexter smirked, watching her fumble. obviously, he could take fuckshit's girl if he wanted to.

"oh right." edye looked down at blunt between her own fingers before passing it to him. he graciously took it as if he hadn't smoked in a while.

"don't make me feel the pain." he told her, gesturing to his face. "also this shit i be popping work like magic, i tell you."

"that's wild, i wish i had something to take away my pain." edye chuckled sarcastically, not really meaning it.

"you going through some shit? you needa take these right here," dexter dug in his pocket, holding up a small clear bag with obvious drugs in it. he just knew dealing with fuckshit she'd probably have to be high off more than weed anyway. "these make you feel so much better. matter of fact, have it. i gotta whole stash anyway."

edye remembered fuckshit took drugs similar to this before when she first met him. so maybe it wouldn't be that bad to try. if it did what dexter said they did then she was kinda all for it. "you sure? bet." edye nodded, taking the bag that he handed to her.

"fasho. but look, i'll catch you later ed. ion wanna hold you up from yo friends."

"true, i'll see you around." edye waved bye to him as she skated away. edye felt that she always underestimated people. in the midst of her problems, dexter was giving her nothing but a way to let her pain and anger go. despite whatever fuckshit felt about dexter, she didn't feel that way about him.