Lola (The Vampire)

(Warnings: it's pretty gay ngl and a Lil possessive because why the hell not?)

Ladies night at the club, an event you always looked forward to and usually attended with a few of your closest friends. With the promise of cheap drinks and free shots for a group of three, it was a solid deal and one you always took advantage of.

Although tonight, from the start, it began to be very interesting. The moment you and your friends stepped in, you've gained a considerable amount of attention from another group, their bodies shrouded by shadow, with gleaming eyes.

Each had a unique trait that separated them, but the one that caught your attention was the tallest one, her eyes a bright red, shining a vile red.

Her skin was pale, her soft yet striking features hypnotized you, her luscious dark hair falling around her shoulders perfectly as her dress, which didn't seem to be of this era, tightly formed around her body, grasping her hourglass figure.

For a moment, you both make eye contact, the both of you shamelessly checking the other one out.

You tear your gaze from hers, sitting at the bar with your two friends, Scarlet and Diana.

You each order your drinks, as well as your complimentary shots, keeping up a calm conversation with one another until the bartender slides over your shots. The three of you waste not a moment before gulping down the whiskey, all of you cheering in both disgust and victory.

Scarlet speaks up, pulling out her phone as she rapidly types, "I told my wife to call us an Uber the moment my texts turn unintelligible, so let's get this party going girls!"

The bartender fills up your shot glasses, and you swing it back, though suddenly you feel a cold chill run down your spine, the air behind you growing incredibly crisp as shadows shroud around the edges of your gaze.

You turn your head just as the vampiress takes a seat next to you, her glass clinking against the countertop, its contents carrying a dark purple liquid.

You struggle to take your eyes off of her, everything about her was just ethereal, the small wisps of shadow gravitating towards you as they tickle the skin of your arm.

Then, a raspy, yet seductively low voice speaks, a pleasant chill rushing down your spine.

"My apologies for my wisps, they too do not know how to control themselves around beautiful women." She glances over to you, taking a smooth sip from her drink.

Her nails rhythmically click against the countertop, unbeknownst to you, matching your heartbeat.

Your eyes widen, warmth spreads throughout your face, most evident on your cheeks as you fail to reply. It was such a shockingly smooth line that left you a speechless mess, even with the alcohol to back your confidence up.

Her fingers glide across the cold granite of the counter, tracing small swirls amongst it. "You're quite the cute human, aren't you?" Her posture changes from standoffish to completely open, her arms moving against the table as she makes her move to grasp your thigh from under the table, long fingers squeezing possessively against the layer of clothing, you feel her full force upon your leg, pressing just right to tickle yet to hurt slightly.

"So...soft and vulnerable." She speaks more so to herself, taking note of your reactions.

Her tongue comes out to pass over her lips, her red lipstick lightly rubbing off.

"As I do so rarely advance like this...I have an odd question to ask you."

She grins and reveals four large fangs hanging from her top row of teeth, two smaller fangs coming up from the bottom row, glimmering beneath the lights as she snaps her jaw, the dangerous maws of her mouth a temptation you didn't know you enjoyed.