Chapter 61:Break His Heart -- End

"Warlock....spill it fast....why my brother is in this condition...?" asked Jace getting red.

"Jace...please...." Alec was about to start ...but..

"Alec...no....you are not going to save your warlock this time....just keep quiet" said Jace.

Alec was weak....he did not have energy to fight.... that too with Jace and that too when he was seriously angry....and a protective brother....

Alec became quiet.

"Magnus ..." said Jace.

Magnus looked sheepishly at Jace and said

"I am responsible for Alec's condition. "

Jace took a step towards Magnus.

"Listen to his full explanation ....Jace...." said Alec weakly from the bed.

Jace stopped in his way.

And looked eagerly at Magnus.

"It is Camille. She is stronger than before. My magic is not working on her. She took the advantage . She wanted to take the revenge on me for choosing Alec over her. She told me to end my marriage otherwise she would kill my Alexander. I got really scared for your brother. I thought that it was better to break his heart than to see him brutally tortured to death.I would not be able to stand that. So I ended my marriage with him telling somethings which I never meant.

I just could not think that Alexander  would take such a drastic step of ending his life...

In place of saving my husband from Camille ...I myself was about to kill him." finished Magnus and his face was completely drenched in tears without him knowing.

Jace looked at Magnus. His anger was receding as he  looked at the warlock . Magnus himself was so guilty about everything that happened.

Jace moved closer to Magnus. He put a hand on Magnus' shoulder. Alec was not expecting this much maturity from Jace . Rather he was preparing himself to be a refery in the fight between his husband and his parabati.

I am sparing you only because if I had killed you now..my poor big brother would commit a suicide again which I don't want especially when his High Warlock husband would not be here to save him.....so you got a mercy from me for this time . But if this thing happened ever again...Magnus I am telling you...your neck and my seraph blade would have an intense sex.

Alec started chukling.

"Shut up Alec...I am serious.." said Jace.

Alec swallowed his laughter inside his throat...Jace was really not in a good mood and Alec did not want to tease Jace more.

" Now ...what about this Camille bitch....How has she got more power?" asked Jace .

"I don't know actually....Its just somehow she could absorb strong magic...she absorbed my magic and remained unharmed..." said Magnus.

"Is she still a vampire?" asked Alec.

"Yes...I.guess so because when she came to my apartment she deliberately stood in the shade and was trying  to protect herself from the sun." said Magnus thoughtfully.

"I think I have a plan...." said Alec.

Both Jace and Magnus looked at Alec on bed.

__________________________________

"Oh ...Miss Belcourt (Camille Belcourt)...please ...come in..what a delight to have you again...you actually made it on such a short notice ." said Alec getting a little up from his chair.