Chapter 67:The Kidnapping 4

"Both of you take my hands....I will use your energy and try to break Lilith's magic to find out..where she actually is...then Max would be found too...." said Magnus.

They were about to start the tracking ritual when the loft door was knocked.

"I am taking the door..." said Alec standing up from the couch.

Alec sprinted to the door and opened the loft door.

"Your Majesty....I heard about His Highness....." said a devastated Sinus.

"Sinus....come inside...." said Alec relieved to see him.

Sinus entered the loft.

"Sinus....you are here...." said Magnus and sprinted to Sinus. He hugged Sinus.

"Yah...I just heard about His Highness from my spies and came here...." said Sinus out of breath.

"Do you know ...where Lilith is..." asked Magnus doubtfully.

"I have deployed my spies in various places at Edom. ...." said Sinus.

'Actually ....why are we tracking Lilith?....we should track Max instead...." said Alec .

All Magnus ,Jace and Sinus looked at Alec.

"You are right...."said Magnus.

Alec ran to the nursery and brought Max's favourite toy which Aunt Izzy gifted him.

Alec gave the toy to Magnus.

Magnus took it.

All the four of the people made a circle with their hands in the adjacent ones'. They all closed their eyes .

Magnus led the ritual of tracking. Soon all the combined energies of two shadowhunters and two warlocks were directed at Max's favourite toy.

Under his closed eyes Magnus could see fire everywhere....dried ponds and smokey atmosphere....clearly Max was in Edom. There was a palace and a darkened tunnel....a cave which was dark.....then a pair of little feet.....there was a familiar giggling sound ...and Magnus came out of his concentration.

"I know where Max is" said Magnus.

"And I think ...Alexander you were right ...Max is having his own fun with Lilith...." said Magnus looking at Alec.

Alec smirked and said "I know our Max...."

Magnus smiled back.

"Lilith thinks she is taming Max...may be the opposite is happening and Lilith doesn't know...." said Magnus.

"But we have to find His Highness...he needs to be with his parents as soon as possible...." said Sinus.

Jace nodded at Sinus' words.

"So we should be going to Edom then...." said Jace.

"Yes ...Max is definitely in Edom" said Magnus.

"Then Magnus and Alec you bond with the bonding rune and me and Sinus can bond together...." said Jace pulling out his stele.

Alec pulled out his stele and drew the bonding rune on Magnus' hand . Then he started to draw the rune on his own hand...but the rune was disappearing again and again....

"The rune is not getting active on me...." said Alec.

Jace looked at Alec after bonding himself with Sinus with the rune.

Jace saw Alec was struggling to draw the rune...

"I think the bonding rune will not be drawn on you any more...." said Jace.

"Why...." said Alec.

"Because we all saw that Max has bonded with you through his magic when he was born and you were almost dying in Edom...you are bonded to your son through out your life....Alec" said Jace .

"I think Jace is right...we all saw that Max's magic went all over your body ...." said Magnus.

"Then...I can survive without any support in Edom ..like you and Sinus...." said Alec doubtfully.

Jace said " Yes....Alec...accept this...it is one of the perks of being Great Demon' s dad....okay... and we must start now for Edom......"

Magnus and Sinus agreed.

Alec nodded his head and put his stele back into his pocket.

Soon Jace ,Magnus ,Alec followed Sinus who knew the nearest rift to get to Edom.

__________________________________

Meanwhile in Edom...

"Oh...Great Demon...welcome to my place. I know its dark and not as luxurious as your parents' loft but ...you are with Lilith...the mother of all demons....

I want you stay with me...You will be taken good care off...after all you are my step grandson....

But in return I want all your power to be mine. " said Lilith looking at Little Max on the crib.

Max was looking at Lilith with amusement in his eyes.

All he said was..." Dddddddd"

"Show me your power ...boy...if you were really the Great Demon...then show me your power...." said Lilith to Max.

Max grimaced at Lilith and moved his eyes around the room and said "Ddddddddd"

"Oh...you must be hungry....but you would be taken good care of...as I said..." said Lilith.

"Servant....bring a bottle of fresh blood for the Prince...." ordered Lilith .

"Yes your Highness..in a moment .." said the attendant.

Max looked around and said "Dddddddd"

Lilith looked at the boy and said

"You are such a baby...how you managed to kill Asmodeus....?"

Max looked at Lilith and giggled.

Lilith smirked a little and said "Probably...it was just a rumor...you are not as powerful as they were projecting you...."

Max looked at Lilith with his baby eyes and said "Dddddddd".

//to be continued.......//