Chapter 14: Loving

Hello everyone! :) I hope that you're all having a lovely weekend! 

First thing I want to do is apologize for the late update. I know it's only a day... but I had first rehearsal last night and had to spend a bunch of time transposing music, which gave me a huge headache. ]x But anyways, the update is here now, and I think it's a really good one! :D 

I want you all to know that some of the things I wrote... are my own thoughts and emotions. Okay, it's kind of humiliating to me, but in class a few days ago I wrote just a paragraph (the monologue-type part) for this section, and it was honestly from the heart, about someone I know... Just wanted to put that out there. xD

I wrote it this morning, and about half way through, there is a part that's only about a span of one minute, but it's my absolute favorite in this chapter. I don't want to sound full of myself at all, but I think it's really good towards to middle and on, and I actually got a bit of a rush, and my heart started racing while writing it. 

Augh, I think it's good, but I don't know for sure. So please, as usual, drop a comment at the bottom and/or vote so I know! I really appreciate the support from everyone, as usual, you're all amazing! :) 

Zayn

            “We’ve got another interview tomorrow morning,” Liam announces, removing his phone from his ear and sitting next to me at the dining table. “It’s a radio interview.”

             I only nod in response as I browse around my Twitter feed. People already seem really worked up about our American tour, just a month or so from now, and a lot of people are tweeting eagerly about it.

            I still can’t help but be completely blown away by the amount of support we have. We all went from five completely unknown teenagers, to famous superstars in the course of a couple months. And now, we have millions of people supporting us, excited about our music and excited about just us in general. 

            “Harry!” Niall’s whine suddenly snaps me from my thoughts. “Is dinner ready yet?” I look over and see him hugging Harry from behind as he works over the stove, resting his head on his shoulder. 

            “Niall,” Harry chuckles. “No, I’m not done yet. It’s going to be another thirty minutes or so until I am.”

            Niall makes a pitiful noise, before releasing Harry. “But I’m hungry!”

            “Get out of my kitchen!” Harry suddenly shouts, a teasing tone underneath the serious one, as he raises an arm pointing away from his workspace.

            Niall pouts and grumbles something that sounds a lot like dirty swearing, before dejectedly walking off and sitting down in the living room next to Louis with a huff.

            “How’s Dana been doing, Zayn?”

            My gaze falls on Liam beside me, and I find myself unable to control my face, unable to control the raw mix of emotions that I know are showing through.

            His brow furrows and he says, “That well, huh?”

            I can only shake my head slightly. “She’s remembering more,” I sigh, closing my laptop. “Which is both good and bad. I want her to get better and not to suffer any longer, but I also don’t want her to remember, because then she’ll realize I’m not who I say I am… and she’ll hate me.”