Races: Lord/Lady

LORDS/LADIES may build their own establishment and earn a high paying job. They belong in the upper class. Due to this, they have the privilege to own a slave or two, may it be for sexual satisfaction, companionship, partnership, or work-related relationship. When it comes to building a family, a mixed hybrid offspring is impossible. Only one race can emerge from the offspring--either from their mother or father.

~•~

DARK ELF (F/M)

Dark Elves are highly intelligent creatures. Known for their out of this world beauty, but they are branded as evil due to their brutal and cruel nature. They have little mercy when it comes to cheating, battling, or anything dealing with the life of another being. They are also known for their aggression, deceit, and stealth. One of their many known abilities are superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability and reflexes.

FALLEN ANGEL (F/M)

Fallen Angels were once the servants of God, but they ended up falling by committing one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Each fallen angel has a certain habit which is connected to the sin that they have committed. As punishment, they will never stop doing it again and again until they have succumbed to the darkness. On Earth, they can hide their wings and make it reappear as they will it to be.

LAMIA (F)

Lamias have a snake tail as its lower body and an upper body of a female human. They are known to be very seductive whenever they prey on someone they like. They are very sneaky and will not hesitate to eat newborn children near their vicinity. Everyone knows how to stay away from these creatures due to their hostile nature. If they feel like it, they have the ability to shapeshift into a human. One of their known powers are superhuman strength, speed, durability and sense.

VAMPIRE (F/M)

Vampires are blood-sucking creatures. They are dead and their bodies are cold. One of their many known abilities are vamp speed, enhanced hearing, and incredible strength. Centuries later, they have found different ways to become a daylighter--able to walk under the sun. However, they can not turn other races into one of their own. Only humans are susceptible of becoming a vampire. Thus, not all vampires are pure-blooded,

SUCCUBUS

A demon who appears through dreams. They usually take the form of a woman to seduce men through sexual activities. Others believe that they have a physical form, often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress. They have wings, horns, and a tail, which they can hide as they please. One of their many known abilities are superior physical strength, dream walking, seduction, and manipulation. Some men say that they possess other powers and abilities that are yet to be discovered.

INCUBUS

Male counterpart of a succubus, a demon who is believed to engage in sexual activities with sleeping women. They can hide their demonic appearance whenever they see it fit. One of their many known abilities are boosted strength, speed, mental manipulation, and supernatural level of beauty. According to some women, each individual also possess their own unique powers and abilities.

WARLOCK (F/M)

Warlocks are half-human and half-demon who harness black magic. They are immortals who has lived hundreds of years. Despite the demon blood running through their veins, there is still balance between good and evil. They are also known to create portals which connects their realm to the human realm as long as they have ample magic for the day.

WEREWOLF (F/M)

Bigger than your average wolf, they are humans who has the ability to shapeshift into a werewolf. In human form, they may retain their ears and tail. Some say that they live among humans. Others say that they live in secluded mountains with their alpha and beta. Wherever they may be, one of their many known abilities are superhuman strength, agility, heightened sense of smell, and healing factor.