Races: Slave

SLAVES do not own any property. They belong in the lower to middle class. They are either forced into slavery or they willingly entered the Black Market in their realm. They can only have a taste of freedom once a lord or lady buys them. When it comes to building a family, a mixed hybrid offspring is impossible. Only one race can emerge from the offspring--either from their mother or father.

~•~

DRYAD (F)

Dryads usually live in the forest. They take care of the animals living inside and has the ability to see magical creatures unknown to the human eye. Every night, Dryads would gather in a forest clearing to dance and sing to the spirits of the forest. They are also known to be connected to the trees. Once their own tree is cut or burnt, they will vanish into thin air. Thus, they live near their tree or simply live within their tree.

HARPY (F)

Harpies are half-bird and half-human creatures with a body of a woman. Known to be employees of Hades, God of the Underworld. They build their own nests in shipwrecks or in canyons. They punish evildoers by carrying them to a high place and then they use their sharp talons and powerful wings to harass them nonstop until their prey has atoned for their sins.

KITSUNE (F/M)

Kitsunes are known for their resemblance to foxes. They have the ability to transform into full form foxes, yet, in human form, they stand out because of their ears and fox tails. These fox people are known to enjoy the company of other races. Thus, some are known to be mischievous, tricksters and pranksters, while some are shy and reluctant in approaching other races. Their tails are a great way to see their personality. It symbolizes their status, meaning, the more tail a Kitsune has, the older and wiser they are. They are also a race of magical creatures, known for their charming ability. The strongest can even create mind bending illusions.

NEKOJIN (F/M)

Nekojins are people with cat features. Their behaviors are influenced more by their catfolk heritage than their human. They get along with almost any race that extends reciprocal goodwill. Despite their friendliness and innocent appearance, they tend to be manipulative, stubborn, and selfish by nature. They can assume the appearance of an averaged size cat, and they are known to be hunters, nimble, flexible, climbers, and full of luck.

MERFOLK

Merfolks are legendary water-dwelling human-like beings. They are known for their colorful fish tails, which signifies their unbelievable beauty and status. Due to this, they have chosen to remain hidden since they have been hunted by other races for a long time, even though a Merfolk's tail is strong and powerful enough to knock out a being unconscious.

Mermaids have the same appearance as humans when they are on dry land. The only thing giving them away in human form are their gills, which are usually hidden by asking a Warlock for a glamour vial. They also need to swim from time to time, otherwise, they will get sick and feel unhappy. Deep in their hearts, they know that they still belong in the sea.

Mermen have been said to sink ships by summoning great storms, but also said to be wise teachers, according to earlier mythology. Just like mermaids, they can lure and attract humans with their seductive siren-like singing voices and tones.

RABBIT (F/M)

Rabbits are largely known as a silent and shadowy species, giving them a mysterious existence with people having no exact knowledge of where they came from. This is due to the fact that they are recluse and a shy race, often in hiding from other creatures. They have an appearance of a human, with the exception of a pair of bunny ears protruding from their heads and a fluffy tail. They are known to have a heightened sense of hearing and smelling.

SELKIE (F/M)

Selkies are said to be cursed creatures. They are seals capable of turning into a human when they shed their skin on land. Male Selkies are popular due to their handsomeness. They hide their skin and use that handsomeness to search for a single or married woman to seduce. Female Selkies are the same, beautiful and desirable. They usually have no choice but to marry that man who finds their skin by theft or deceit.