The Ship

We made our way through the massive ship, with Bee in the lead; me in the middle; Side and Ratch on each side of me, and Hound in the back. After hacking the ship, Crosshairs and Drift joined us as well. There were many ugly and frightening creatures all around the place. I once caught sight of an alien-looking kind of werewolf! I swear it wanted to eat me!

There were guards and some weird alien hyena-like dogs almost everywhere. To our luck, we managed to evade them successfully and avoid alerting Lockdown of our presence.

We stealthily made our way through the cages. I strayed not too far from the group to look at the creatures Lockdown held captive. Out of nowhere, a hyena-dog walked straight into me. I screamed and started shooting at it as Bee and the rest began firing at it as well. I rolled under its stomach as the rest continue blasting the creature. I ran out from under the alien when a sword cuts the creature's head, sending weird yellow slime flying almost everywhere, some even splashing on Bee, Hound and Side, while Ratchet shielded me and prevented what I assumed was blood from reaching me.

"Just in time," I mumbled as I covered my nose because of the blood's stench, "thanks"

"Gross..." Side grumbled as he shook some blood off his arm

"It'll be hard to get off," Hound huffed, imitating him.

"Mondainai," answers Drift, "you're welcome"

"That was Japanese right?" I said as we continued looking through the cells

"Yes," replied Drift, "you know it?"

"No, but I can speak a bit of Spanish," I answered

"Really?" Hound asked from the back

"Sip, bastante fluido," (Yep, very fluid) I replied in Spanish

"Heh, me cae bien," (I like her) Hound chuckled.

"Tu también me caes bien," (I also like you) I smiled

"Over here!" Crosshairs called as he pointed at a weird circular door.

There were no visible panels to try and decipher or hack, so we had no other choice but to break our way in. Without hesitating, Hound shot the door with his cannon, but the missiles merely bounced off and started flying everywhere, sending Ratchet and Bee to the ground. Side instantly scooped me up and shielded me from the missiles, which, to my relief, didn't hit any of my friends. Drift cursed as Crosshairs glared at Hound.

"What the actual hell was that?!" He demanded.

"Ratchet! You ok?!" I asked worriedly as Side helped him stand up

"Yeah I'm fine," he replied

"You could have killed someone!" Side protested as he walked toward Hound

"Enough y'all!" I said as I stood up on Side's shoulder, "we get Prime, and get the hell outta here, so less arguing, more action, is that clear?!"

"Man, to be a human, she's pretty scary," Hound whispered to Drift but not low enough.

"I'll take that as a compliment, thank you," I said, "Hound, Crosshairs, keep guard, the rest, let's see how to get in"

"Understood..." Crosshairs said hesitantly as he looked at the door, analyzing it.

"Alright," Hound responded as he took his place a bit farther away from the door

"Nice how you managed that," Side complimented as he placed me down. He then began punching the door with his fists, causing a loud metallic -BANG!- to come from it.

"Thanks," I said as I ran a hand through the cold and hard metal that the 'door' was made of, while Side and Ratchet analyzed the structure before starting to pull it from a few slots in it, making no difference at all.