Introduction

Neil Khanna : A hot and handsome 🔥👌businessman in his won company.age 27 years...He is little rude or angry. Don't believe in love or don't interested any girls.Good human being.He love his family, work and friends. Always busy in his work.very Rich

Avni Mehta : A hot and beautiful girl🔥👌

Avni Mehta : A hot and beautiful girl🔥👌.she is queen of beauty.all boys crush 😎She read in xyz college very good student or Dancer .she is princess of her family. Age 21 years..she is cute fun loving girl.love her family & friends. belive in destiny.

Khanna family,,,,,

Khanna family,,,,,

Prakash khanna:Neil's father.good human being. business on khanna industry. positive mind.

Shweta khanna: Neil's Mom.fun loving.she love beauty parlor.😜positive mind

Bebe: Neil's grandma.woner of khanna family.all follow her order.fun loving.love Neil & her family. positive mind.

Karina : Neil sister. positive mind. fun loving girl.

Sakti khanna: Prakash big brother. Little Negative mind.but love his family.

Pinky khanna: sakti wife. Negative mind.little selfish.but love her family.

Shivay khanna : saktis son or Neil's brother.handsome or good human being.love his family, work and Neil,karina very much. positive mind.

Anika khanna : Shivay wife. She is very cute and soft minded. Good human .love shivay and his family very much. Fun loving.or positive.

Maddy:Neil bua. negative mind.

Dd. Neil P. A .love Neil and his family very much. He is like family members of khanna family. Always stay with Neil.

Kk, mitali, Rahul,Ovi : Neil's friends.love Neil very much.they all positive.fun loving.

Mehta family,,,,,

Nella mehta :Avni's mother. Good human being. Fun loving.love her family. And woner of an NGO. Friendly minded with everyone.

Ashish mehta : Avnis father. Little rude.work on mehta Indrusty.love his family, work and Avni.

Aman mehta: Avnis little brother.fun loving.love his family and Avni.

Dayabanti mehta: Avnis grandma. Rude,and owner of mehta industry. everyone's follow her orders.love her family.

Ketan mehta:Avni s chacu.rude but love his family. Work on mehta industry.

Divia mehta:ketan wife. Good human being.fun loving. Positive mind.

Riya mehta: Daughter of ketan. She is fun loving cute. Love her family Avni also. Positive minded. She loves show off, beauty parlor,fun........

Juhi,nupur,sunheri,Ali: Avnis friends. All positive minded.fun loving.love Avni and her family very much.

Some more characters come in time to time... Same as naamkaran.

So here is introduction gyesss 👆👆plz read enjoy or support.. Or forgive grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏😘😘
Much love ♥️♥️
.