Part. 54 😍

Enjoy reading.....

Story start from....

Avni go to her room and get fresh and up... She missing Neil so much ..

Other side Neil try to called her but unable....

............

In Avneil room...

Avni : Neil kaha ho tum... I hope ki tum thik ho... Muje itna tension kyu horahihai... ghar mai sab normal hai or mai... She look at their marriage picture & smile with teary eyes...she takes a picture & admiring this...

Avni : where are you hubby

Avni : where are you hubby... I miss you so much... Kab aoge tum .... She sit her knees in flour... ab muje lagrahihai mai ek pal  bi tume bina ji nehi paungi... Kyu kyu mai tume itna chahne lagi hu... Kyu...is I am fall in love with you..... Yes... I... I...I  am in love Neil.... She shivered... Her eyes gets filled with tears happiness & fear also.... Ab muje tume khonekhi dar lagrahihai Neil.... Because Because I... I love you... Yes I love you Neil khanna... You made me fall for you..today in your absence give me fear of losing you give me realization that that I love you... & she cried... Plz Neil jaldi ghar ao.. Muje tume sab bolni hai... I  know tum iss bath sunke kitna kush hoge ...plz Neil come back soon.... Give me the chance to told you about my feelings... I want to told you everything... I want to told you that I love... You give me the realization what is love... You teach me what is love... Before meeting you I don't know what is love... But today I feel that... Yes I love him... I love him God... Plz send him to me I want to hug him tightly... I want to told him that I love him... Those 3 word which he always wants to listen to me... Plz God plz.... She cried....

Suddenly she wipes her tears... & stand up ...

Avni: nehi Avni... Why are you crying he is alright... Yes.. He is alright... Mai call karthi hu...

She called him but still off...

Suddenly shweta call her...

She again go to wash room and changed her clothes and go downstairs

She again go to wash room and changed her clothes and go downstairs... She looking so nervous... All notice that..

Shweta: Avni tum abibi Neil ki tensions mai ho... Baccha don't worry wo ajayga... Kabi kabi usse late hothe hai or may be network ki wajase phn nehi kar parahahai... Don't worry... Hmm..