Part. 49😡

Enjoy reading....

Story start from Avneil room...

They go to room...

Neil : Avni muje office jana padega... Vaia Papa nehi hai na... Tum apna khyal rakhna okk... Gharse bahar math jana... I will be back soon...

Avni: hmm... Pehle sit here...

Neil : ha !

Avni: maine kaha beto..

He sit in the bad.... Avni go to cabard & come with a first-aid box... Neil realized why she told him to sit... When he fights with goan he gets little hurt in his forehead..

Neil : Avni it's not serious.. Chotasa chot hai tik ho jayga...

Avni : no...

& she apply medicine ...Neil don't told anything he just looking at her....after that he gets ready for office... But Avni feel sad...Neil notice that..

Neil : what happened?

Avni: kuch nehi...

Neil: take care of yourself I will be back soon jaan...

Avni nods... Neil come to her and hug her tightly... He kissed her forehead and cheeks...& left ...

He go to office

After sometimes mitali come to his room she still don't know that Neil rescue Avni...

they talked about some business issues suddenly Neil notice her hand which Avni pinch her...

Neil : Mitali tumhare hath mai kya hua..

Mitali remember how she got hurt

Mitali : wo Neil chot lag gai

Neil : kaise..

Mitali(in mind) wow Neil tum kitna sochteho mere liye...Avni 2 din se gayeb hai tume uski fikar hi nehi hai... Tum office agya or cehra pe bi tension ki koi dik nehi raha... She smiles in mind... Because she thinks Avni still in the house where she was locked her...

Mitali: wo..wo Neil car ki door se chot lagi...

Neil : oww...

But he don't believe her answer he gets confused

Mitali: bye the way Neil Avni kaisi hai ..she ask & smile in mind..

Neil : she is fine...

Mitali gets shocked...

Mitali: what...

Neil look at her...

Neil : hmm why are you shocked?

Mitali : n ...no Neil... Shocked kyu hongi

Her face gets worried.. Neil notice that

Mitali in mind.. How can she is fine... Muje Abbi Akash se bath karni chaye...

Neil : you go now...

She left....

Neil pov... Why she gets worried about Avni... Why her hand... Avni told me that she pinch the girl hand... Or mitalis hand sckech like someone pinch her... Or Kal wo office bi nehi ayei.... Is she is the culprit.... Wait wait...wait... In our haldi she ask me for applying haldi on Avni..yes........Or she gives me the haldi... O God .....now I got it why she wants to go with dd.... But mitali.....
.why she do that she is my friend not only a employee... I have to know that... He called dd & told everything...