One part of a continuous story...

As a young maiden lays on the ground alone in a dark lonely ally, only comfort by one dim lantern, she feels her life fading as blood endlessly pour out her soon to be cold body. The maiden thinks of her family and friends that she may left behind in this precious world as she looses her own hope of her survival. Breathing heavy and slow, remembering what she said to those she hold dear, "I will be careful, I'll be back soon." Memories filling the young maiden's head as she takes her last breath, then with that a blood chilling scream leaves her lungs, calling a name to the winds of the night. The maiden went cold and motionlessly colorless, but this is not a end of her, but a new beginning...

Authors Notes:
I've started this story in February of 2018, but I've never took it as serious as I do now. At first, I published this story with only its first chapter with its second chapter still in the works, then burn out happened... I've needed time to gather the determination to keep moving on, and the strength to move forward with the story. Now with these at hand with great ideas in mind, I will continue this story, faithfully. This is only a origin of one of the five heroes that will soon follow up with each other.

Once a mortal, now something more than natural, figures her way through her new life as a creature of the night, while clenching on to the humanity she has left. Traveling around the globe, hunting those who feast on the weak and feeding the strong, protecting the weak and defenceless, allying herself with magnificent people that are as equally powered as her, and to revive and continue a business her mother had left for her. Soon a valued member of a group of strange and tempted heroes. The bleeding heart on fire. The daughter of Dracula, Blood.
I hope you all enjoy and stay on this long ride with me. And if you have any questions, comments, opinions, or concerns, Don't be afraid to speak your mind. It might help me along the way. I love to have some feedback.

-Taskplay